Thursday, October 4, 2012

You're My "Boo" ...

Hello Friends!  Hope you all had a lovely week and on your way to having a great weekend.  :) 

A couple weeks ago, I had a play with a darling Sylvia Zet stamp that a very dear friend surprised me with!  Thank you SoOoOo very much my dear .. I love my stamp so much!  :)

Here she is ...


Papers:  MAMBI
Medium:  Distress Inks

I'd also love to enter this into:
7 Kids College Fund:  Fall is in the Air (makes me think of Halloween & Thanksgiving)
Simon Says Stamp:  Glimmer & Sparkle (Stickles, Glimmer Mist on flowers)

Earlier tonight, we took Bodhi to the Pumpkin Patch .. as we do every year.  There's little rides, huge slides, a little petting zoo and such for the kids .. and of course tons of pumpkins to choose from.  So every year we all choose together which we like best.

Can you guess which one we chose from this picture? ...


Looks like a big 'ol tomato .. lol .. we love it.  :)


Well, thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

23 comments:

Dodici said...

Fantastic card, Elise!Love the soft colours you have chosen,different look of this Halloween image,looks really pretty!
xxxx

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card Elise !
But I don't get scared of this cute little girly LOL.

Hugs, Marjan

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and wonderful card and your image is so sweet and your hav coloured so fabulous:):)

Stunning work.

Wish you a lovely weekend:):)

Merethe

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is the most gorgeous halloween card I've ever seen. I soooooooo love Sylvia Zet images they are lsuh. Love your colours & well I love absolutely everything my sweets. That skull looks fab on the bow, you are soooooooooooo talented sweetie :0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lotta said...

Hi Elise! Oh your new stamp is sooo cute! I love your soft coloring and all the beautiful details! Hugs Lotta

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, you have made her look so delicate and gorgeous and yummy! Such a pretty card. Lol, Pumpkin Patch reminds me so much of the Charlie Brown cartoons! Hugs Sxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. I love the little witch she's so adorable and your colouring is ace!!
Your flower arrangement looks stunning too.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

WOW! I love this image Elise. Just gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

I just love the title to your post today Elise!! LOL!! I adore this image and you've made such a gorgeous creation with her!!! Beautiful job!!

I just love picking pumpkins every year, but it looks like slim pickin's this year!! so sad!

Hope you're doing well and have a fabulous weekend my friend! HUGS :)

Lau W said...

Oh My God !! How do you do for making so beautiful cards ! Love this one, aw, the perfection, and so adorable for Halloween ! Your colouring fascinates me !
Superb shot, what an incredible tomato !!!
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Annette said...

Elise, your creations never cease to amaze me. This one is so pretty for a spooky card. Love it so much.
It's beautiful
Annette
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....WOW....I think this is the loveliest Halloween card I have ever seen....you created magic with this darling image! Love your superb coloring and all those luscious embellishments!
Sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend carving pumpkins!!!

Therese said...

Beautiful card! Just love the soft colours of it and the flower arrangement is gorgeous! :)

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweetie, when I looked at your card before I wrote a comment, I thought : this is the most beautiful witch I have ever seen. the most precious and delicate Halloween card I have ever seen... I was scrolling to get to the comment window, and stopped by Crissy,s comments LOL... we are on same wave length!!!!! I love the pumpkin you chose, too cute!
have a nice weekend. take care. xox

stephanne said...

Oh me oh my, this is soooooooooo pretty!!!! I am just amazed by these gorgeous colours that look perfect, perfectly Halloweenie somehow, and oh so stinkin stunning!! These details, these gorgeous, gorgeous layers!!! And that adorable visual of your pumpkin patch experience, awwwwwwww, how dang cute!!!!!
I hope you and your fam have a splendid weekend and that Autumn has been blessing your lil desert oasis!!!
big hugs, stephanne

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card,she is a sweetie Elise and your colours are lovely too.Ooh that sounds like fun and love the photos,have a great weekend.hugs Lou.xxxx

Shirley N said...

This adorable witch is so cute and sweet, I'd luv to have her put a spell on me, lol! Really, really gorgeous Elise! I've been so bad in my lack of postings but I've been sneakinging and enjoying ALL your cards and you never disappoint. Your Sugar Nellie, LOTV Geishas, and your Christmas LOTVs--all soooo beautiful! But I especially love hearing your stories of Bodhi and Max. Bodhi has a sweetheart already? So cute!
Have a great weekend my sweet friend! Hugs!!!

Louise said...

Hiya Elise!
Sweetie pie!!! I always, always adore EVERYTHING you do but hunni, this made time stop for a while! I ADORE that soft coloring of yours! She really pops and she is sooooo gorgeous! Youre a delight to visit and I love the papers you used too :) And..those pearl pins...sigh...so beautiful! I LOVE IT!!!
Stunning and then some!

Biggest of hugs

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card and such a sweet cute witch image.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Laurel Beard said...

I love how you colored the image! That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Elise, your cards are always so soft and dreamy! Just beautiful colouring and flowers!

Hugz,
Sandy

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is Gorgeous!!!!!! love it!!!