Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dropping You Some Love ...

Hey Ya's!

Well, here's another cutie from Sylvia Zet's newest Naughty Pups release!  ;)  You can find this Pup with Mailbox as a digi here at Wee Stamps, in rubber at Whimsy Store, and as a card topper at The Hobby House.

These puppies are so DARLING .. I can just see them romping around and getting into their little mischiefs!  lol!


Medium:  Distress Inks
Paper:  Prima

Please stop by Sylvia Zet's Wee Stamps Blog to see more stunning creations from the other beautiful Guests with me this month of May!  :)  Thank you SOoOoO much Sylvia and Mariska for having me this month .. I truly enjoyed my time with you and having the honors of having a play with these darling images!!!  I loved my time with you!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Elise loving your colouring as always
jacqui xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh Elise, hunny, you do it to me every time SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! He is so perfectly adorable (I have mine on order). Wow, your colourwork hun always takes my breath away, which is why I have to limit my visits, or I'd be unconscious. Simply perfect! Huggles Sxx

Annette said...

Elise, this is so pretty. I've just had to buy these cuties they're so lovely. Love your style as always. Fab card honey. Have a lovely weekend.
Annette
xx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Sweet and beautiful card Elise :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh these pups are sooooo cute! Love the pretty paper and the lace is so pretty. Gorgeous card hun. Big hugs, Wends xxx

Kara Lynne said...

How fun! Those puppies are precious, and you colored this guy perfectly.

Dena said...

Hey there sweet friend! Lovin these cutie little pups. Your gorgeous lace looks wonderful and aren't you clever using the Frantage like that!!!! I really love the way you bring these little critters to life with your coloring!! AMAZING work!!
Hugs, Dena

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, such a darling card you created with this lovely image! I also adore puppies, love your coloring and all the nice elements on your card. You always seem to create the perfect surrounding for you image, and this is one is so "frivole" I would say in french, just like the the face of the little puppy, light and happy and at the same time so so beautiful and delicate! LOve your work Elise. it brings a smile on my face, at every visit ! Hugs. xox

Sue said...

Awwwww that image is just adorable and your colouring is always so beautiful Elise. I love all your pretty detailing too.
Hugs Sue xx

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is just too cute for words....love, love this little cutie! Your coloring and design are simply breathtaking...love it ALL!!!!
Wishing you a happy holiday weekend!

Sharon said...

Just as your tag says, this is so "sweet". Love the image and the beautiful design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. the image is sooooo cute and fab colouring as always.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just fabulous hugs Pops x x x

Unknown said...

This card is absolute gorgeous Denise! What a cute and beauty of an image!!! LOVE it!
Jasmina

Marjolein said...

Darling image and great colouring as always!
Love all the lace you used too!

Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Lou said...

Hi! this is truly so gorgeous,that sweet little face is just perfect and love how you have coloured him Elise-shading too.Pretty flowers and that little birdie :)
Oh you are so lovely Elise,thanks for your comment.
Hope you have a great start to the week ahead,
BIG hug your way,Lou.xxxxx

~Tammy~ said...

This is totally fabulous! Your coloring always knocks my socks off Elise! Wowzers!

Juls said...

So adorable!! Love it!! Hugs Juls xxx