Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guest for Deep Ocean Challenge!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are having a beautiful week so far!

Well I've some reallllll-ly exciting news to share with you!  I was beyond thrilled to have received an email from the AMAZING Franz for Deep Ocean Challenge!  I know you all know her .. lol!  I so love her work, and this is such an incredibly gorgeous challenge blog!  Thank you SO much for inviting me!!  :)

It's such an honour for me to be a Guest with Deep Ocean as they are all so fabulously talented!!!  The theme for this challenge is "Sparkles" .. oooh I love!  And so easy peasy right?!  We all love Sparkles!

So remember I told you about a lovely friend from England who introduced me to Frantage?  Well, this card is the very first card I've tried with the frantage she kindly mailed me .. it's for her .. and ended up lighting a bit of it on fire with my heat gun.  LOL! Luckily .. frantage is vintagey .. and it covered it up .. I think?  :)

Here's my card using Butterfly Princess from Saturated Canary and I've added Glittered Stickles to the bottom of her dress and on the ground, as well as the frantage has a lot of sparkles in it as well:


I hope you'll come and join the fun at Deep Ocean Challenge .. and please stop by to see all of their STUNNING creations!  Thank you so much Franz!!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

28 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG................breathless!!!!
Elise, this is a most incredible masterpiece....absolutely breathtakingly stunning! Such a magnificent flower cluster and luscious lace and papers!This is such a gorgeous image and your coloring is positively magical....beautiful beyond words!
I thought Franz is a "he"....hahaha

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous card!!!!

Juls said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, and your card is just stunning!! Hugs Juls

Sharon said...

Congratulations Elise. A very well deserved place.
Your card is stunning. Gorgeous image, colouring and design. I ordered some frantage this week and I cant wait to use it. It just adds such a lovely touch of glamour.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT Spot Elise

WOW!!!Your card is stunning. I love the pretty image and your colouring is just amazing. The Frantage looks wonderful and your embellishments are beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

Hi Elisa!! Oh oh oh...this is beyond gorgeous!! I love this image...and your coloring is stunning!! Love all then elements too! Oh...I just got some of that Frantage embossing powder...and it's awesome!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dena said...

My, my, my, you make the most DREAMY cards!!! I am always in awe of your super gorgeous coloring skills! I tell ya they are MAD!!!! Stunning Frantage even if it got a little crispy haha! The flowers, the lace, AHHHH! I love just staring at your work!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. Congrats on being GD for them, there are some super talented people on that team and you fit right in!

Shirley N said...

Wow, Elise, this is jaw-dropping GORGEOUS!!! I just love how you colored her hair and dress and your layout is just outstanding. Totally loveloveLOVE!!! Congrats on the GDT position too! Big hugs!!!

June said...

WOW! Your card is totally divine! Gorgeous image and coloring and all the details are stunning!
Hugs June

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Elise. The image looks fabulous as does your colouring. I love the design and pretty embellies too.
Congratulations on your GDT spot.
Lorraine x

Marjolein said...

Ha, ha, great story about the Frantage! but your card is just gorgeous!!
Love all the details and lovely lace you used.
And your colouring is just FAB!!
This images is gorgeous too!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Carole said...

What a masterpiece Elise, that colouring is just out of this world. Congratulations!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, so love her hair she looks vinatgey too fabulous details as always swooooonnnnn hugs Pops x x x

Fleur said...

Elise, this really is beyond beautiful. I LOVE it, you made me smile with your frantage story. Congratulations on your extremely well deserved guest spot.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Carol Willis said...

Just stunning Elise. Your colouring is breathtaking.
Hugs
Caz x

Annette said...

This is so pretty Elise. I love the image and the beautiful soft colouring. I'm not sure what Frantage is, but it looks fab.
Annette
xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Yep... As I said on FB. you certainly know how to put magic in your art my sweet Elise. Incredibly beautiful card! STUNNING COLORING! She is alive, I can almost hear her breathing! Fabulous Elise, Fabulous! I cannot see where you burned the paper, everything is just sooooooo perfect. Hugs. xox

Franz♥ said...

What a gorgeous creation dear Elise! I'm Always amazed by your fab cards!

Thank you very much for joining us, having you is a great Honor!

Hugs, Franz.

Dangina Martinez said...

What a fantastic creation. She is just stunning. You did such an amazing job of coloring her.

Unknown said...

Hi Elise,

Loving this card & having a nosey round your blog - I used to visit quite a lot, but haven't found the time to be visiting many blogs recently, so it's been great to see how your works progressed & eveloved - so gorgeous (it always was!!) I LOVE how the blue glows, it looks electric - v.cool ;)
Great to have you at Deep Ocean.x

Adriana said...

Soooo lovely!!!

Lou said...

Hi! oh so gorgeous Elise,amazing*** colouring too and love all your special detail.Congrats on your GDT spot and got to say the frantage looks just perfect- love it all.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous as always, big hugs love Pops x x x

salem said...

beautifull

Teri said...

I am just overwhelmed with the beauty of this one!! Words just don't do it justice! And that frontage!!! I want some!!!!!! LOL!! Wonderfully awesome!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Rina said...

OFF THE CHARTS!!!! OMG! WOWZERS!!!!!

Rina Meyers

JenniferD said...

Wow She looks Amazing! Love all your gorgeous Layers and beautiful soft colours!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my that's stunning Elise! Do you ever sell your cards hun. My Georgie would go nuts for this! Hugest hugs, Wends xxx