Hey Ya's! Hope you're having a beautiful Monday .. and for those of you who are having a long weekend like us here in the U.S. .. hope you're relaxing with loved ones. :)
Well, I know you've heard by now .. Lili of the Valley is having a most GORGEOUS Vintage Release coming out at their Summer Open day on June 1st. Also will these will available at the Doncaster Stamp Magic Show on June 9th and then launched on the LOTV web store at midnight on June 12th!
Let me tell you!!! You are in for a FEAST! I literally can't stop staring at these stamps .. each and every single one is a simply "MUST HAVE"! You can use these on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! OoOoh the glory! :)
I've made a little project .. a little box and also a little pocket holder for a gift card both measuring about 4 inches tall:
Stamps from "Tags Monsieur":
Stamps from "Tags Monsieur":
Lifted up the tags to show you stamp from "Background Bits Industrial"
LOTV has outdone themselves yet again .. and there is SO much more for you to see! It's INCREDIBLY AMAZING images .. I say again .. they are absolute "must-have's"! Please don't forget to stop by LOTV's Inspirational Blog to see the most GORGEOUS works from my lovely DT sisters there and keep checking their blogs to see more sneak peeks!! :)
One more thing before you go .. one of my dear sweet LOTV sisters & friend .. Dena (yes you all know this amazing girl!), has classes offered here on her Prisma Colored Pencil technique! Her colouring is beyond GORGEOUS as you all know, and to take a class from her is a TREAT for anyone!!!!! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon with a GIRL set that I'm working on. :)
Hugs,
Elise




17 comments:
Gorgeous Elise loving your card design
jacqui xx
WoW!!
Totally awesome!
This style suits you too very well!
Love the industrial look/ feel of the cards and tags!
And the way you added some blue here and there gives it even more interest!
And the Frantage is FAB! Love that stuff too.
Thanks for your sweet comment btw!
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what you've made with the girlset you're working on! :-)
Bye from the Netherlands,
Marjolein
Hi! WOWWWWW!! Oh do I love these Elise,your box is so gorgeous- the tags look amazing and that background too.The eyelets,chain,pretty coloured ribbon and your colours are perfect vintage Elise :)
Have a great day,BIG hug.Lou.xxxxx
WOW!! These are wonderful Elise. The new images look fabulous and I love your designs and colours
hugs Sue xx
Oh Elise this is so special! I looove it!
Jasmina
Wow, mind-blowing! Those new stamps look amazing and who better to showcase them! Stunning work Elise. Love it. Huge hugs, Wends xxx
Woo hoo way to get me going and ready to stamp Elise!!!! The shower is over, so maybe now I can play!
LOVE this look you did! The little pop of blues and other tones looks absolutely stunning!!!! Oh and adding the frantage just adds to the excitement!!! You rock Elise, there is nothing you can't do!!
Have a great Memorial Day!
Hugs, Dena
Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x
Wow... What a lovely style Elise. Such a change - no characters! I love it, it is a new challenge ! I love your vintage look, and all the embossing. So very pretty! can't wait to see the rest of the collection. Hugs. xox
Those new stamps are amazing, especially in your hands! This project is absolutely gorgeous!
Elise these are amazingly stunning works of art!!! Absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see the stamps. Hugs, Carol S.xx
I am loving the look of these new stamps Elise. You have certainly show cased them beautifully.
Hugs Sharon. x
Stunning projects Elise. Gorgeous design and embellies. You've showcased the new stamps beautifully.
Lorraine x
These are fab!! Hugs Juls xxx
OMG, girl, this is totally W-O-W!!!!
lOVE....love it!!!!
This is a feast for the eyes, my friend!
Totally awesome!
Warme groetjes,
Anita
Wow! Your work is awesome! I'm a big fan!
Have a nice day, Elise!
Post a Comment