Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lili of the Valley Blog Hop!

Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous new Vintage Boy stamps!

There are 8 of the cutest images and they will be perfect for those hard to make cards for boys and men.

The stamps will be available to buy on the website from midday on Monday 6th May (UK time) and you will also be able to get them at the Lili of the Valley shop in Leeds on Saturday (4th) if you are near enough to visit .. ooh you are so lucky if you get to go visit!!!  :)

The fabulous LOTV design team are all joining in, you just need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each card, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration along the way for using the new images.

We don’t know where the prizes are so make sure you visit every blog. We will let you know tomorrow evening which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and 2 winners will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left.

There will be 2 prize winners, each winning the full set of 8 new stamps .. woot woot!

Here's a list of all the blogs taking part... and remember you will need to visit them all and leave a comment to have the best chance of winning:

Elise .. you are here!  :)


Now here's my card using "A Lick of Paint" with Distress Inks.  I added a rainbow to this image and made my own sentiment on a hanger:



Don’t forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow evening when you can find out where the hidden prizes were.
Enjoy the hop… and good luck!  Thanks for joining us!  :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

147 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, another gorgeous one, he is so cute too, xxx

Shanna Shands said...

Amazing. I have never seen such a card that is shabby and using a male image. Bravo!

rian said...

super nice map, with beautiful soft colors very nice. greetings rian

Unknown said...

Wow I love this card Elise! I have the sketch pad and wasn't sure what to do with this image but now I have a few ideas!! Thanks x

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card. Love the rainbow effect.

Keeley x x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love your card! Beautiful rainbow and sentiment.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this Elise what super colouring I am jealous I want to colour like you
jacqui x

Jane said...

Wow Elise what a stunning card...so clever the way the red stands out amongst the pastel rainbow colours.....briliant! X

Liz said...

As always, your card is just fantastic! Love the colours!

Sue said...

WOW!!!!!!! This is stunning Elise. I love that image and the way you have added the rainbow to it looks amazing. The sentiment is so beautiful and I love all your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love the rainbow of paint.

Unknown said...

What a colorfull card.

scrappallino said...

You did a beautiful card, and what about the stamp? Too cute!

Anne said...

love how you added the rainbow to this already cutie patootie
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That's so clever, would never have thought of the rainbow, looks fantastic

Jen Nelson said...

wow elise i love your rainbow!!

Jen xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, fabulous creation I love the paint :0) hugs Pops x x x

Squirrel x said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! This is just so FABULOUS and AWESOME and simply BRILLIANT my friend, wow, love love love him and his rainbow!! Wish it was Monday, I want that rubber!! Hugs Sxx

Louise said...

Wow stunning card and love the rainbow
Louise xx

Emma said...

What a fab image, my Dad is a painter & decorator so this would be brilliant for him xx

Mojca said...

waw lovely card, especially the embellishment. hugs! Mojca

Sue - said...

Great card and colouring. Another sweet image

Eileen said...

Great card. Can't wait to get my hands on these new releases, perfect images with father's day coming up.
Eileen x

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! That rainbow is amazing and the colour fantastic! Love this its amazing! x

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! seriously looooove how you did this the colors never would have guessed they would go together especially the red. blown away inspired me to try different colors
tfs
shar

hotpotato said...

Wow what a fantastic idea, I love it.

Thea said...

Amazing card, and i love the way you do te coloring! Nice combination with the red paint.

Hugs Thea

Anneke. said...

Beautiful card!! The stamp is so cute.
Hugs Anneke.

Jill Norwood said...

Elise I love the rainbow you added with that wonderful sentiment! Such a beautiful card and image!

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely, Kate x

Kelly D said...

A lovely card again. I really like the rainbow effect and with all the flowers and lace it and the colour scheme makes it very feminine. Great idea to show with just a change of colour it can be both male and female.

Hugs
Kelly
xx

Unknown said...

Wow. Coloured in beautifully x

Rachel said...

So sweet, I love the rainbow!

Rachel xx

ginny c said...

Beautiful card another wonderful image love your rainbow, as jane said about the red and rainbow is wow

Clare Jones said...

So many stunning cards & ideas, love the pastel rainbow.
Just need to keep my fingers crossed I may be lucky to win a set as they are absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Clare x

Nat said...

So beautiful, I love the rainbow!
Natx

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Great colouring x

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Great colouring x

lis-m said...

WOW! Elise, what a stunner!! I LOVE this!
Hugs xxx

Durvina said...

Stunning, love the idea with the rainbow!

hugs, Durvina

Guida Machado said...

Elise,
I love your card and the stamp is do cute!
Hugs

Annemaritta said...

Ohmygosh, this is so terrific! Delicate and fragile but oh so beautiful. This is type of colouring I would love to learn. Lovely sentiment <3

Wow!
(and now to the next blog hop hop!) ;)

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, love how you've highlighted the paint colour with the twine, ties (geddit! lol) it all together so well x

stampinfun71 said...

just STUNNING...I love the mostly white color scheme and how you made the color pop. The layout of how you added the embellies and even the sentiment has great design - wish I could do this! You are amazing!!! Not to mention these sweet images, WOW!

Carole said...

Wow! Elise. fab card, you are such a clever lady. I love your personal take with the sentiment and rainbow and the soft colours.
Brilliant!!

Illuminater said...

This card is so beautiful! I love your choice of colors and how you put it all together. Thank you for sharing!

rachel said...

oh Elise - this is so clever - love the painted rainbow - it looks brilliant - fabulous card xx

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Your card gives me a smile on my face. How beautiful colored and what an adorable image. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Marianne

Yvonne Rijk said...

These stamps are so cute. Love them all. Your card is a real beauty. Love the details and the immage.
Love from the Netherlands by Yvonne Rijk.

Dena said...

That's it! I'm copying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW Stinkin CUTE is this???? I love the rainbow. What a clever little gal you are Elise! AWWWWWWWWWWWEEE!!!!
Miss you and need to email you and catch up!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. I am FINALLY done with that big "thing" I was working on that I told you about.

theCook said...

Love it! This is my favorite image so far and the sentiment is so great with it! Plus, that idea of a rainbow is wonderful! Love, love, love it!

lovetomakecards said...

Adorable card. Love all the texture you used in the card.

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card Elise. I love the new stamps and you've showcased this beautifully. The painted rainbow is a fab idea!
Lorraine x

Annet van Rooij said...

Hoi Elise.
Wat een leuke kaart heb je gemaakt. Mooie kleuren ook. Geweldig.

Groetjes Annet

MommyScraps said...

Love the rainbow and gorgeous coloring/design! This is beautiful!

Sharon said...

Fab card. I love the pale colour scheme.

Louise said...

Gorgeous Card Elise, such fabulous details for such a cutie of an image
hugs Louise

Stacey said...

what lovely colours. love the rainbow.

Stacey xx
www.lasatas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! I love the stamp and the way it's colored. Thanks for sharing!

Maureen R said...

Your card is absolutely perfect! I adore the colors you used and your rainbow shines!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

:O AMAZING!!! i love the rainbow you have done!!! how beautiful and effective!!! i just love the design..elise you have done an amazing job :D :D

Chitra Nair said...

Aaaahhh this is my fav stamp... Love the card, it is so beautiful and super gorgeous coloring..

Muhriel said...

What a gorgeous idea to make him paint a rainbow! And the sentiment matches just perfectly!
Regards, Britta

Adriana said...

Soooo beautiful! No words for this. Lovely sentiment added and that rainbow!!!! Had to follow you and don't miss card!

Unknown said...

I don't know where to start with this card.it is just absolutely gorgeous.I love the use of the sentiment combined with the stamp.This is a stamp I will definatley be buying.

Juls said...

This is stunning ... Love the rainbow detail!! Hugs Juls xxx

Theresa said...

I really like the colors in this card and the rainbow at the top is so cute.

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby and i love how you have got him to paint a rainbow too, luv Sam x

Sue said...

Love this image!! xx

Lynne said...

Very sweet, lovely flowers and composition. Love the rainbow.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Elise--long time no visit--sorry:) OMG this is OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Love love love this and the fran~tage and the sentiment and oh just EVERYTHING!!
Hugs dear

Tanya said...

Oh wow Elise, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the rainbow idea, just so beautiful! The colours are gorgeous, such a sweet card :) The sentiment is lovely!

Tanya xx

Betty Boop said...

Wow! I really love your card. Very nice colouring and nice theme. Love the rainbow and colours.

Yenni Natalia said...

WOW WOW WOW....My fav card this far. totally fab...

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow another stunner, loving the Frantage and the rainbow, very clever. Thank you for the chance. Jane x

lynne said...

beautiful image, especially like the sentiment, perfect together

The Hardy Stamper said...

What a lovely idea to add the rainbow! Your sentiment is perfect too.

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous colouring Elise!
Love the soft rainbow and sentiment too, Keryn :)

CraftingMum said...

Love the colours on this x

Jo said...

*claps* this is AWESOME!
Brilliantly put together, and your colouring is superb, I never think to use my distress inks, but looking at this card, I think I should get them out and give them a go.
Jo xx

Patti said...

Oh, I can't wait to get this stamp. I love what you have made with it. TFS

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Love every image of the vintage boys,they are all so cute,you must love them!Love your nice coloring,it´s perfekt for your card and looks so pretty.Wonderful work,thank you.
Hugs Sylvie

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness!!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors!!!

Alison said...

Wow a fantastic card.... love the colours used.

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, Wow this is stunning. Your colouring is incredible. It certainly stands out from the crowd. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lau W said...

Oh just WOW ! So fantastic card !
xx

Unknown said...

Incredibly gorgeous. I like rainbow.
Jasmina

hellerlittle said...

Oh Wow!! I love the design of your card and the perfect rainbow (coloring) this image is definitively going on my list
CU hellerlittle

Crafty KJ said...

Fantastic card and I love the rainbow idea. Your colouring is amazing as well xx

NGCARDS said...

Gogeous card hun, what a lovely image! xxx

KandA said...

Another fabulous stamp and such a wonderful card. Love the colours xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awhh.... Elise... how stinking cute is your new card???? those new little boy images are just adorable.
i love love your rainbow and the pop of red color on the ground.
just darling
hugs

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Elise! What a wonderful scene you created! Outstanding coloring and design!

Janet Wilson said...

Super card

Anke said...

Beautiful card.
hugs Anke

Gretha said...

This is amazing Elise, love the rainbow and how you colored the image.
x Gretha

Dawn Louise said...

Oh my word, this has to be one of the most fabulous cards I've seen, so much gorgeous detail and perfect colouring, just brilliant x

jan farnworth said...

love the rainbow effect.

Shazza said...

wow this is stunning. Love the rainbow you added and all the detail. The colouring is superb x

Dorte said...

This is so very cute, Elise. I love the image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers. Your rainbow looks great! Such a fabulous layout too.
hugs Dorte xx

Maria :) said...

This card is just adorable

Ingrid said...

Wow! This is amazing!! Love the colors and the papers en the details.. Just fab!!

Hugs

Ingrid

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh Elise, loveloveLOVE!!! This is amazing, did I say I absolutely LOVE this?!!!

Marleen said...

Een heel leuk bezig manneken !
Love it !
Groetjes van Marleen

JoanneO said...

Love this card! Great coloring and I love looking at everything on the card. Thanks for inspiring me!

Kim said...

love this fantastic image! gorgeous card Elise
Kim x

Debs M said...

wow fabulous colouring, love the rainbow x

Janice said...

Great colouring on your fab card, Jx

Renae said...

Great card. The image is so cute and the coloring job is wonderful.

Sudmann said...

Such a pretty rainbow - and such a beautiful card!
Christine

Christina C. said...

What a phenomenal work of art, my friend! I adore this magnificent creation...superb coloring and such creativity...love the rainbow! This just takes my breath away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wat een diversiteit aan stempels en die kleuren. Geweldig

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous card and colours love the new image and your rainbow hugs xx

julie said...

These stamps are great they will be very useful for many cards.such a gorgeous card. Julie x

Kelly said...

Amazing, Love your card and the sentiment is brilliant. Elise you are a card making Diva, so gorgeous.
Hugs Kelly

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG... your card goes straight to my heart Elise. I love LOTV's little boys images, they are always so so sweet. You selected the perfect sentiment for it, you colored it perfectly, and Ijust love you frantage technique! Have a lovely weekend Sweetie. xox

Anonymous said...

Love your card.

Jane said...

Such a clever use of colour, love the rainbow and how delicate this cards seems.

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Love it!

Hugs
Jude x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Love how you added the rainbow.

Kat x

Lou said...

Hi! this really is gorgeous and so magical** Elise.
Fantastic colouring and amazing with that lovely rainbow.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Marie-Anne said...

It's a fantastic card.

Marie-Anne

Patty said...

Adorable card!! Can't wait to see what the rest of the hop offers!!

ionabunny said...

Love the rainbow the busy little painter is working on. Great card

Stampin Mindy said...

AHHH Elise!! This is Stunning. WOW!! Love the rainbow and a sentiment. Your embellishing is always perfect. Beautifully done.

Hugs, Mindy

hthole said...

Gorgeous coloring. Love the rainbow.

Capucine said...

Wow !!! the perfects colors with the perfect stamp.
I love this card.
de Capucine

Capucine said...

Gorgeous card and the best colors .
You know this nice card.
de Capucine

Candida said...

So cute! Loved your coloring and the composition of this card.

Ea Christiansen said...

What an amazing card - love the rainbow and the use of brighter colors.
Hugz
Ea

Carol D said...

Beautiful card, love the rainbow.

Carol D

Unknown said...

Amazing card as always Elise. Adore the rainbow. Holly x

Juut said...

I love the way you made a rainbow!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a fabulous idea to paint a rainbow. Loving this release

Sandra said...

This is awesome. Love everything about it xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, love the addition of the rainbow - such a fab idea! Love love love this little chappie, such a cutie!

Emma x

Claveh said...

This is such a great card, I love it. I am not sure he is going to reach the ceiling with that little ladder though! xxx

Maja said...

Stunning card! Cute rainbow, great coloring.

Camellia Cards said...

Absolutely love this, painting the rainbow, it looks great. Love, love, love it xx Hugs Clare xx

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the added rainbow and your coloring is gorgeous!

mandy said...

Wow oh Wow Elise your card is stunning I love how you added the rainbow it works perfectly and really highlightes the new stamp :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

Irene said...

I wouldn't mind this cute handyman in my house, great card and fabulous sentiment with this cute image!!!

xx Irene

crafty said...


Hi Elise ,

amazing card . Such sweet colours ,
love the rainbow .

Have a great weekend Crafty




Pauline C said...

Fantastic card Elise - brilliant colouring on that fab image.
hugs
pauline x

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Elise! You have such a fresh, luscious style!! Gorgeous texture too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, this card is stunning! I love the rainbow!! Love that sentiment and the candy stripe twine finishes the card perfectly. So stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xxx

Michelle said...

So cute Elise, love the pop of red!