Wednesday, May 29, 2013

LOTV Sneak Peek .. Girlie Set

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're having a beautiful week!

Well, a couple days ago I did a little gift set with a masculine feel showing a small bit of LOTV'S upcoming AMAZING release.  And this time, I did a little feminine gift set showing just a few of the GORGEOUS images that will be released soon!




This pillowbox uses tags from the "Madame" A5 sheet and that precious little cherub at the corner is from the "Vintage Backgrounds Flora & Fauna".  The stamp with the cherub is actually a whole gorgeous scene with words, flowers and a dragonfly too ... but the great thing about these are that you can even choose to stamp just a little portion of the image if you'd like.


My little gift card holder also has 2 beautiful tag images from the "Madame" A5 sheet:


When I lift up the little tags, I used a lovely image from "Old Romance - Background Bits"


I do stamp these on watercolor paper and add some color to them with distress inks.  But of course you can even do them black 'n white, sepia tones .. the sky is the limit!

This BRILLIANT new release will be coming out at their Summer Open day on June 1st.  Also will these will available at the Doncaster Stamp Magic Show on June 9th and then launched on the LOTV web store at midnight on June 12th!

You can find more GORGEOUS sneak peeks from my LOTV DT sisters on their personal blogs, and also on the Inspirational Blog too!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Just lovely Elise xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, these gift boxes are so very beautiful. It wouldn't matter what was inside, the box is a keepsake on it's own. Stunning works of art. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Elise. The set looks so pretty. The new stamp look fabulous and I love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Teresa said...

Oh WOW! This is fabulous, so pretty. xx

Juls said...

Wow this is just the most beautifully stunning creation!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Sue said...

WOW!!! A stunning gift set Elise. The designs are amazing and I really love those images and the way you have coloured them is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Dena said...

Oh boy do I have questions for you, so will email you with them hahaha!!!!
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! YES, I AM SCREAMING!!!hahahaha! Wow! How do you do it? Making each and every piece of work you do ART!!!! K, so now to copy you cuz I love this style/technique so very much! You're the best Elise!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous Denise! Love color combo and lovely image.
Jasmina

Marjolein said...

Well these make a perfect gift!!
Love the grungy look and the tags!!
Is that just one flower on each bow?
ha, ha, just kidding, but I love the way you coloured them with distress ink!
Bye and have a wonderful day,

Marjolein

Therese said...

So many beautiful projects since my last visit! I just love to study them, they`re all gorgeous! This gift set is so delicate..really stunning work! You rock girl! ;)

Kara Lynne said...

So beautiful! Again, you really show off these stamps well with your creative work.

lovetomakecards said...

Oooh, la,la. Very nice.

Christina C. said...

OMG....OMG....THIS IS TO DIE FOR!!!!
lOVE the cute little tags! This is such a spectacular set, my friend...a work of art for sure!!!!
Since I love vintage, I will be buying this set for sure!
You did a spectacular job on this gorgeous set!

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie so sorry I haven't been for ages things have been so busy and hectic. Would you believe I still haven't finished my craftroom yet lol. Anyway I have sooo missed your creations sweetie and this certainly does not disappoint it's absolutely gorgeous I love the colours. Fabulous set shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anne said...

Oh this is so stunning! Gorgeous colors and I looove the little tags and sweet images. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Lou said...

Hi! just so gorgeous Elise,you really are very creative and amazing colouring too.Pretty detail and great idea with stamping-just a bit of the stamp it's perfect :)
Hope you are doing ok? and had a nice week,it's gone so quick.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's stunning Elise! Love these new stamps from LOTV. Each one is just divine! I haven't seen one yet I don't want! This is gonna get expensive!!! LOL. Big hugs, Wends x