**Wow! Thank you SO very much Deep Ocean Challenge for honouring me as one of your Top 3's! You've totally made my day!!!** .. June 4, 2013
Hey Ya's! I hope you are all having a beautiful week so far! :)
Today, I have a card to show you that I've made with Lili of the Valley's DARLING "In the Country" .. sigh .. totally love these cuties hanging out together!!
Hey Ya's! I hope you are all having a beautiful week so far! :)
Today, I have a card to show you that I've made with Lili of the Valley's DARLING "In the Country" .. sigh .. totally love these cuties hanging out together!!
Medium: Distress Inks
Papers: K&Co
Alsooooooo!!! Have you seen on the LOTV Inspirational Blog?!! Oh my gosh! You ladies are in for a BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS surprise with this upcoming release! LOTV has done it AMAZING yet AGAIN!!
I would also love to enter this into:
Deep Ocean Challenge: Ribbons and/or Laces
Bunny Zoes: Case a DT Member (I chose the same theme as Alby and Mina with a boy card)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise



22 comments:
Oh WOW what some colouring you've done here Elise, Love it! I really love how you use colour in your images
jacqui xxx
Hi Elise, I have this stamp and started to colour it last night! I agree it is so cute and I love your superb colouring and design. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Your coloring is so perfect for the LOTV images, it looks gorgeous! Love the papers and all the colors and metal details. Just wonderful!!
Hugs, Anne.
Oh my goodness Elise, this is wonderful. I LOVE that delightful image, your colouring is always so beautiful and the details you have added look amazing.
Looking forward to seeing the new release.
hugs Sue xx
So pretty scene, your card is wonderful, as always !
xxx
Wow..., this is gorgeous dear Elise !!!
Love all these Embellis you used...
Lot's of hugs,
Mo
I have this cutie sitting on my desk all colored and ready to be made into a card. You have showcased him perfectly! Gorgeous embellishments Elise!! Gosh, that frantage is so pretty too! You are such a whiz Elise. AMAZING CARD!!!!!
Have a wonderful day sweet friend!!!
Hugs, Dena
Brilliant card Elise. I love the image and beautifully coloured as always. Gorgeous design and embellies too.
Lorraine x
Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning, perfect in every way huggles Pops x x x
Hiya sweetie, oh my, this one is gorgeous, simply gorgeous hun, i like the image and your coloring is incredible!
Big Hugs that way
Dunja xx
Awesome coloring and design Elise. Totally gorgeous card with wonderful metal embellishments. "Hugs" Carol
So adorable Elise! Your colouring is amazing, layout is gorgeous. Where you find all beautiful embalishments!? Loooooveee!
Jasmina
I think YOU are AMAZING yet AGAIN, Elise! Another dreamy layout and gorgeous coloring. Wowwww!
Another outstanding creation.....love your design and stunning details! Adore the cute tag and your coloring is absolutely magical....sigh!
Aww, it's lovely Elise, I love the embllies. They really suit the card well.
Annette
xx
Gorgeous sweetie!!!
Stunning and your coloring is A-Mazing!
This is beautiful Elise. I love the gorgeous image and how you have coloured it. The papers and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x
Hi!there Elise,your card is just amazing!!gorgeous colours and colouring-love all your special touches too.These images are so sweet,hope you have a lovely weekend :)
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx
Elise that's stunning! I love all the rich colour in the image and the layout and papers are fab. Big hugs, Wends x
So gorgeous, your colouring is amazing & the charms finish it off perfectly!! Hugs Juls xxx
Elise, this is beautiful boy's card! I adore your coloring and layout - perfect!
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment