Hey Friends! I wanted to let you in on a BIG treat! The Beary Scrap Design Team Blog is having a FABULOUS candy giveaway that you don't want to miss! Just look at all these GORGEOUS goodies that you could win! What are you waiting for? Click here and give it a whirl! You may be the lucky girl (or guy)!!! Imagine the possibilities you could do with this candy!!
Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!
*Elise*

3 comments:
Awesome candy, someone is going to be so lucky! Thanks for your sweet Birthday Wish. ~Chelsea
This is sweet!! Thank you for your sweet comments Elise, I hope you are doing well, can't wait to see more of your creativity!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Elise, a huge CONGRATS on making it to Chelsea's DT...not that it was any surprise girl, you rock! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you create as I'm sure it will be over the top sock knocker offers!!!! ha ha!
Chelsea has such a fabby DT, I will be sure to check back on all the gorgeous creations! Whoo hoo...I'm so excited for you!
Go celebrate and enjoy!
Big hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
Post a Comment