Hey Friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Happy Monday to all of you! It's been awhile since I posted a card on my blog huh?! What's up with that?! LOL! Well, I have some cards coming up in the next week and another surprise that I'll be sharing soon! :)
Anyway, I made this card for a few challenges listed below. This little Tilda looks so cute, kickin' up her heels, getting ready to celebrate, or going out on a long awaited date, or getting together with her best gals for a night of talking and laughing ... I made this into a Birthday card for one of the challenges! :)
I've put a pull out tag behind Tilda:

I'm entering this into:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar : Happy Birthday
2. Simon Says Stamp : Things with Wings
3. Friday Sketchers : Sketch (thank you for the wonderful sketch!!! Love it!)
4. Just Magnolia : Anything Goes
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Thank you for visiting me and hope you have a lovely day!
*Elise*


10 comments:
gorgeous!! Love how you have coloured her dress and love the glittery wings! Hugs Juls
Elise!! This is just too cute!! I love this magnolia image!! You have created a very pretty and sassy card!! Your coloring of her is just Fabulous!! How awesome that you were able to get in on all of these challenges!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Wow girl, you made me wait soooo long for this! lol But it was so worth the wait, this is beautiful! She is so SASSY, yet sooo adorable, just like you??? lol! I love how you stamped around her image too, gotta try that. Thanks for always inspiring me. Wonderful having you back, have a great day!!!
I can't wait to hear what's the other surprise you have in store for us! I hope you will announce it soon...like tomorrow...I can't wait! Tilda looks stunning in her Red dress. Every inch of this card is beautiful! ~Chelsea
OOH! A surprise? I wonder what it can be? Hmmm.. What is up buttercup? Your just gonna leave us hangin?
Soooo what a beautiful card. Tilda is adorable. Check out her little heels wicked cute! I love the tag you placed behind her. It would be fabulous to place a gift card. Looks like someone got some cool MS punches. I love what you did with the heart one. Fabulous as always my sweet!
Love Bonnie
WOW....My dear friend,
Your card is absolutely fantastic!!!!
I love the look and the colours.
Tilda is adorable!
Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog.
I have passed of wonderful holiday...thank you, Elise.
Have a great day.
Big hugs, Mumur
WoW Elise
Lovely job :-) I love the vintage feel of the paper and your image! really cute with the pull out tag!
Love it
XMicheleX
Just beautiful, inside and out! Love the vintage/distressed look. fabulous coloring and details too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Just Magnolia, hope to see you back again next week! :)
She is so gorgeous hun, i love the colours that you have chosen and her paper and flowers go so well, big hugs Pops x
Oh my Gawwwd, would you look at this Tilda!?!?!? What a tart in her red dress and matching heels, your colouring is fabulous, I love the colours together, that paper is gorgeous!!! Like a too-expensive-to-walk-on rug, the flowers, gorgeous!! This is more like a book that a card, or maybe a double-decker craft sandwich, I love it, and only 8 months til my birthday, lol. Just tuck it away for a while, lol. Fab work hunnybunches!!
Post a Comment