Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winner of My Blog Candy!!!

Thank you to all of you who entered into my Blog Candy!  I wish I could send out a package to each and every one of you!!!  You're all so awesome!

I did the Random Generator thingy, and just copied and pasted the results.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

15

Timestamp: 2010-04-18 07:07:28 UTC

"Winner winner chicken dinner!"  That would be Iris from Paper Crafting in Cocoa!  :)  Congratulations love!  Please email me your address so I can send these out to you! 

Thank you all again for playing along in my candy!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!
*Elise*

3 comments:

Shirley N said...

Congrats Iris and thanks Elise for the chance to win!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh wow that is sooooo awesoem Elise! I can't believe that I won! YAY!!!!!
You definitely made my day! :-)
Thank you so much! Doing the happy dance here! :-)))

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Iris

Sassy Scrapper said...

Yeah for Iris that's awesome! Congratulations.

Elise I just wanted to say your blog is so pretty ooh-la-la.
Love Bonnie