Hey Friends! Today my sweet dear friend Bonnie presented me with such a lovely award! I was tickled pink that she thought of me and so honored to be given such a pretty award to place on my blog. Thank you so very much Bonnie ... with all my heart ... I am hugging you to pieces!
If you've not visited Bonnie's blog before ... you simply must! She has soooo many lovely creations to feast upon and admire! And the embellies that she uses ... sigh ... BEAUTIFUL!!! Always something to get your creative juices flowing again! Thank you Sweet Bons!
Now this is a gift from me to all of you as you've all been so kind and super duper sweet to me. Please take this award and place it on your blog from me to you ... I'd love for you to have it! :) Don't be shy ... please accept it! I'd be here forever in a day listing everyone ... so since I'm a lazy a$$ ... lol ... I want to do it the easy way. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!
xoxo ... Elise

No comments:
Post a Comment