Saturday, April 24, 2010

Most Wonderful Treat!

Hey Friends!  I am soooo excited to share with you some most wonderful news!  I am a Design Team Member for CLP Challenge Blog:
Wahoooo!  I have been a lover of Chelsea's work ever since I found her in blogland ... she's not only one of the most talented crafters I know, but also one of the sweetest too! 

I've also visited my fellow Dt's members (which you can find on my sidebar also), and wow wow wow!  Are you in for a treat!  I am truly HONORED to be working alongside such WONDERFUL and TALENTED crafters!

I hope you will all come in and play with us at CLP Challenges and enjoy yourselves!  It's all about having a GREAT FUN time and making new and wonderful friends!!

Have a lovely weekend!
*Elise*

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Gongratulations. I'm so knew it's going to be you. I like your work and i glad you are one team with Chelsea. Hugs. Nataliya.

Patricia Mae said...

Congrats Elise I can't wait to see your work.
~Patricia

Brenda said...

Congrats on making the DT for the CLP Challenge Blog! They are so lucky to have you join them!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sweetie! I love you work and can't wait to see your contributions to the team :)

XXX
Kimm

Shirley N said...

Congrats Elise, you sooo deserve to be on a DT! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Congratulations my dear friend! I am thrilled for you. Your creations always shine bright. Just oozing with creativity. I hope you have a wonderful new journey with lots of fun and new experiences.
Love Bonnie