Sunday, April 11, 2010

See You All Soon!

Hey Friends!  Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!  I'm going to be leaving town tomorrow morning until the end of this week for a mini vacation with the family.  Yayyy!  And when I get back, I will announce the winner of my Blog Candy!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week full of fun crafting and I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to!
xoxo...Elise

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Hope you have a fabby time hun, missing you already sob sob, lol
big hugs Mandy xx

Shirley N said...

Are you coming home to Hawaii? Have a wonderful vacation!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Whaaaaaa I'm gonna miss you! But I hope you guys have the best time ever. I also hope your brave enough to ride a roller coaster! Whoo Hoo Talk to ya when you get back!!!
Love ya Bonnie

Pop's Cards said...

Have a great time honey, hugs Pops x

Randi said...

Have a wonderful vaca Elise! 'See' you when you get back!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Have fun!!! Post pix pls. Would luv to see your vaca.

xoxo,
Lori