Saturday, April 17, 2010

Return from Disneyland

Hey all!  Hope you all had a wonderful week!  Last night we returned from the happiest place on Earth ... Disneyland!  Gosh it was WONDERFUL!!!  I was a bit sick with a cold, but luckily my hubby and little guy was feeling healthy ... thank goodness!  :)  We did as much as we could cram in, and had a BLAST!

My little guy loved it all!  What is not to love at Disneyland?  It truly is a magical place.  My little guy loved the rollercoasters, the Pirates of the Caribbean, the rocket rides ... and he kept asking over and over to play with the guns.  (I'll show you a pic).  What's with the guns?!  He can barely even see over the counter at what he's shooting, but he absolutely loved it ... WHY?  I have no clue.

Well, here's some pics, and hopefully they will bring back some wonderful memories for all of you that have visited there.  And for those of you who have not ... I hope one day soon you will have a chance to go and make some lovely memories.  :)

Quick stop at Starbucks before heading off to Disneyland.  Little guy is pretty stoked and ready.  Yea, sometimes he gives this little crooked smile ... LOL!

My little guy is so happy to be with Mickey!

Look at all that sweetness ... and the candy too!  hehe!  As you can tell by his hair, it was pretty windy and it was pretty cold there too!

Interactive room, and if you look closely at all the seats ... the ADULTS have taken over the games!  lol!

My little guy finally has a chance to play with the book ... an adult finally got off!  LOL!

These are the guns I was talking about.  See?  He can barely peek over the counter!  Hubby and son having fun though!

It's all about the smiles and making em' happy

Looks like hubby is having more fun than my son.  :)

Hubby and son got to pet this BEAUTIFUL horse!

Alright!  Thanks for visiting me and I'll see ya back hopefully soon!
*Elise*

15 comments:

D said...

I bet it was the best trip ever for your son :) Love the pics. Hope you post more in your scrapbook pages :)

Shirley N said...

What great pictures of your handsome DH and your adorable son! Where are the pics of you? Wanna see those too! TFS and welcome home!

Pop's Cards said...

Your pics look really great you rson is smiling in each one, looks like you had a great time, glad your back big hugs Pops x

paperscissors said...

tfs the fun and family!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, these photos are great and it looks like you all enjoyed yourselves at Disneyland. We have DisneyWorld here in Florida so that's where we usually go and we love it too! I have to agree with Shirley though....where are the photos of beautiful you??? Or are you like me the one who is always taking the pictures!!!! I'm so happy you were able to get away and take a break...but you were missed :)
Hugs,
Charlotte
PS: Hope you are feeling better!

Chelsea said...

Your son is a little stud muffin! I just want to give him a big hug! So handsome! Watch out girls, there's a heartbreaker in town. LOL Looks like he loved every second of the trip. Thanks for sharing these precious photos and hope you are feeling better. :)Chelsea

Rosa Forino said...

vero... credo che a disneyland si ritorni bambini

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Elise, your home, safe and sound! Oh man looks like the boys had a blast! I am so happy for you guys what an exciting place to visit! Thanks so much for sharing those great pics. I just love the one with your son holding the gun that is bigger than he is. LOL Boys and their toys! Your boys are just beautiful! We will have to get caught up. I want to hear every detail of your trip. Sorry to hear you were feeling poopy. I'm so happy you had a magical time.
Love Bonnie

Unknown said...

What great pictures! It looks like your little cutie had a fabulous time! I so want to take my nephew (who is 4) to Disney World. I know he would love it - we would be exhausted, but he would have a great time! I'm sure your son will remember this trip always!
hugs,
Gini

Brenda said...

TFS your wonderful pictures! Yes, it does bring back memories! Your little one is so adorable! He's going to be a heartbreaker one day!

Iris Wiechmann said...

What a handsome little guy your son is! Looks like you all had a blast at Disneyland. Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures!

Hugs,
Iris

stephanne said...

Now, time to recooperate from the mini-vacation, eh? Why is it that vacations are never relaxing? Oh, that's right, men. No, I am not a man-hater either, just pro-relaxing vacations. Anyhoooooo, look at these pictures!!! Naturally, no photos of mom, guys don't take pictures for us and the ones they do, oh man, are like missing half a head and are out of focus. Again, I am not a man-hater, lol. Glad to see some fun times with the fam-bam, your son is 100% squeezable, I want to squish him RIGHT NOW!! Looks like you guys all got to have some fun!! Welcome home and I hope you find some time to rest up :)
Take Care,
Stephanne

Michele Spera said...

Oh Elise
He looks like he had a great time!! we're going the beginning of may for a long weekend to Disney world:-) I can't wait:-)
Hugs
michele

Randi said...

Welcome back Elise!! So glad you all had a great time! What wonderful, fun pics!! Now I want to visit the Disney candy shop! Look at that case of yumminess!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful pix! TFS! I'm surprised you were able to get your adorable son to leave because I know I would never leave...LOL. I luv your son's cute crooked smile...too cute! You have a very beautiful family.

xoxo,
Lori