Hey Friends! Well, can you believe another month has flown by?! My goodness! It's already June!! So you know what that means on the first of the month right?! Yayyyy! It's time for another FUN CLP Challenge! The AMAZING & multi-talented Chelsea has graciously provided us with yet another GORGEOUS sketch for everyone to play with!
Our sponsor this month is Digi Doodle Shop! They have really pretty images to play with!!! So why don't 'cha come on over to CLP Challenge and have fun with us!!! We'd love for you to join in on the fun!
Here's my take on Chelsea's lovely sketch:

The Fun Stuff:
Image: Digi Doodle 1800 Vintage Dress 7
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Thanks for visiting me and I hope I'll see you over at CLP's Challenge!!!! Stop by ... you'll find a lot of beautiful inspiration from my sweet fellow DT's .. they totally ROCK!!!!
Hugs to You,
Elise
9 comments:
Wow, beautiful piece! I love your flowers and leaves, always beautifully composed with each other! Regards from a wet Scotland :-)
Barbara
wow this is just so elegant!!! Love it! Hugs Juls
Hello Elise,
Your card is perfect!!!
Marvelous look and wonderful image!
I love your work so delish.
Have a good day, my friend.
Hugs, Mumur
Ooh Elise sweetie, this is so elegant! I love the gentle (or is that genteel? *wink*) coloring and the fabby background dp. she's a stunner!
Cheers,
Susan
Beautiful vintage card Elise. The tiny little dots around the edge looks fantastic. You always get all the tiny little details down. :)
Hi Elsie,
This card is just lovely. The roses are perfect for using with this stamp, and you coloring her so nicely. Thank you for the beautiful job.
Hugs
Judy/DDS
WOW-ZA Your card is STUNNING!!!! Totally breath taking. You did a superb job colouring this gem of an image, she is sooo elegant! A beautiful lady out for a stoll through the town of Charlston. Hee Hee. I totally love the MS punched paper very cool.
Love Bonnie
Is this the hussy giving you such troubles? Your card turned out beautifully, the colours are fabulous and those flowers and the dang it, I am back to the colours, the reds and teal and white are like, wowie wowie wow colours, beautifully done friend!!
So elegant and stunning. I am amazed how beautiful your card look. Just one word WOW!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Nataliya.
PS. You and Chelsea like a Sisters, and two of you are so beautiful. YES! Hugs.
Post a Comment