Hello Friends! It's the start of another challenge week over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog! This time Lynda is giving us the fun challenge of "Using Flowers on a card that is NOT square." Alright, do you want to know that I had a goofy moment when I read the challenge?
I was thinking, "Well, this is easy! I don't have ANY square flowers!" LOL!!! I know you're all thinking, "What?!" Yea, well, that's cause you all don't have goofy thinking like me. haaa! But some minutes later, I was like, "oooooh! Okay!!! The shape of the CARD has to be other than a square!" ... the light goes ON. I felt a little sheepish. :)
Here's my card:
The Fun Stuff:
Paper: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
Thanks for visiting me and hope you will join us over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog!
Big Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:
That is a stunning card Elise! Love the bright colours you have used dear! So much fun to watch your cards!!!
Hugs Kristel
LOL!! Elise reading your post cracks me up hun!! You know how I feel about your designs and this one is no exception!! Stunning round style card with your brilliant coloring and floral details hun!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles
Hi Sweetie! Your card is absolutely magical....such a precious image!
Awesome coloring....gorgeous papers and that big yellow bow is stunning!
Beautiful job!!!!!
Hello Dear Elise, OH!!! How fabulous, a card that looks out of a wonderf land. Magic. Beautiful colors, and I do love this bow so much!
Hugs.
Still having a giggle about your square flowers!! I love your card, Elise. It's so pretty and the circle shape works so well with the gorgeous paper. Sending hugs, Tracey xx
Hey gorgeous lady, this is gorgeously stunning i love this stamp, do you know we have a pond with these lillies on and we have bought heaps that said pink and they are alway white, i wish this was in my pond, your water is just perfcet, hugs pops x x x
Hi Elise, Gorgeous card and such a beautiful image. Gorgeous colouring and love that big yellow bow.
hugs
Marion
you got me going there for a minute because i was like "what does a square flower look like?" lol! beautiful card even without SQUARE flowers! hope you enjoyed your mother's day!
LOL, I was thinging 'square flowers' where do we get them! lol Love the card, you have done it so well, just love the colours. Judy x
I'm so inspired to make a round card now! I need me one of those cutting thing-a-ma-jig! lol I Love your work...I think you know that, but I just Love your work!!!
Love,
Chelsea
Another gorgeous creation filled with the most beautiful colors! I LOVE how you did the water ~ so realistic!!! Of course the papers are gorgeous and your flowers are always perfect!
:)Kathy
Oh so pretty and the colours are GORGEOUS!!! Hmmm I can have some blonde moments too....lol....I can say that because I am blonde!!
Hugs xx
OH MY WORD!!!! This is one stunning piece of art. My gosh what a super job you did coloring in this little darling. I love that flower and such a great job with the water!!! Amazing job as always hun!
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment