Thursday, May 5, 2011

You Are A Gift

Click here for CLP Birthday Blog Hop Post

Hello Friends!  I've made another card this past week using a Tilda that I've had for a few months now.  Gosh these Maggies keep coming out with cute ones each time don't they?!  Don't you wish you could own each and every single one?!  lol!!!

Well, nothing exciting is happening here .. same ol same ol .. which can be a good thing right?!  hehe!  I'll share a funny story with you on my next post ... it involves words coming out of my little boy's mouth.  ;)  uh-oh ......  lol!!!  And I've got a hAnglar card to share with you next!

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  DCWV
Medium:  Distress Inks

I'm also entering this into:
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes with option of using something round (I used those little pink balls in my flower clusters?  hehe)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me!!!  I love seeing ya!

Hugs,
Elise

14 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So beautiful sweetie!!

Christina said...

Wowww this is really stunning again Elise! Just love how you use ribbon!! Looks great!
Have a nice day!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise,

How gorgeous is this! I just love Magnolia and I believe the next collection is yummy as well! Love your flower arrangement
Yvonne x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wowwwww this is such a beautiful card.....it really is pretty I love your cards I could just sit & stare at them for ages. Love the gentle colours & Tilda looks adorable in the scene you've done....I could go on forever actually on this lol. I love it!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Marga said...

This is a great card Elise, and your coloring is so great .

Hugs Marga

Christina C. said...

Hello sweet Elise! Wow......I'm loving this gorgeous card and your coloring with distress inks is beyond awesome! What a magnificent job!!!!!
The design and the flowers are breathtaking....another work of art by a talented artist!!!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahhh Sunshine she is absolutely posatively ADORABLE. Oh I just love this stamp another one I don't have YET!!! She looks so sweet and shy. And what a fabulous job with the fence behind her. Omgosh is that a stamp? I love it. With all those lovely flowers all around she looks like she's in her garden. Wow sweetie superb job!!!! I can't wait to see coming attractions. lol I can only image the words from the mouth of babes. hee hee Love Bonnie

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! Lovely DP and Tilda with the fence makes a lovely picture! I Love the flowers!!!
hugs, Marlies

Renkata said...

Elise,
your card is so beautiful. Such an amazing layout and details.
Love the colouring and all flowers.

Murielle said...

OH...This is absolutely fantastic, Elise!!!!
I love this colors and Tilda is so pretty.
Beautiful details.
Big hugs, my friend.
Murielle.

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!!! Judy x

Juls said...

she is so so cute!!! I love the little fence detail in the background!! and your colouring is amazing!! Love your floral detail too, so soft and pretty!!

Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh my word girl!! This is truly so stunning!! I just LOVE all of your flowers and sweet design!! Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Shirley N said...

I wish I could watch you color! This is another GORGEOUS card Elise! Every detail just stunning, your creativity is amazing!!!