Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bouquet of Happiness

Hello there!  Hope you're all having a great week so far!  Nothing new is going on here .. same 'ol same 'ol.  But I did my very fist Sarah Kay stamp!  And oh how much I enjoyed colouring her! 

Alright that's it!  Sweet and simple post .. lol!

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Sarah Kay
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me so many kind comments!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww Elise, this is really awesome again dear! Love the colourcombinations you used! Lovely!!
Hugs Kristel

Maria Therese said...

Your card is gorgeous Elise!!So love the sweet colors and the lace and the pretty coloring!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Elise this is gorgeous! Love your colours and one of my favourite images! Judy x

Renkata said...

hi Elise,
hope you are great.
Wow your first Sara Key is so awesome.
Amazing colouring and such a stunning card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise,
Sarah Kay, that takes me back to my childhood............
Love your card and your colouring is awesome
Hugs
Yvonne x

angelwhispers said...

Elise this is just wonderful the colours and detail are all so perfect!! Loving the added jewel on the ribbon!! Chanelle xxx

Tracey T said...

Another absolutely delicious card, Elise - I love your layout on this one! The Sarah Kay stamps are just so cute and you have coloured her to perfection! Big hugs, Tracey x

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! This is just gorgeous, I think this is my new fav now, just stunning! A short note to tell you we had good news yesterday :) will write more when I get home, thanks for your prayers! Take care and just LOOVE this card!!!

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! Lovely colours and I love Sarah Kay images!
hugs, Marlies

Murielle said...

OH...my dear Elise, I love your card!!!
The combination of colors is very fantastic!!!
Your image is adorable.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhh, my sweet Elise, what an exquisite job you did coloring this adorable image!!!! This card is breathtaking....a treat for the eyes!
The flowers are luscious......such talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The papers and layout are divine!

Chelsea said...

Ok Elise, you need to make more of these Sarah Kay card! These stamps would be a perfect match for your crafting style...sweet, soft, and so pretty!
Love,
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Oh my Elise this is too cute for words!! I love these images!!! Your coloration is brilliant and that plant she is carrying looks awesome with the flower soft!!! Such beautiful colors!!! Love this sweet card!! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
:)Kathy

Cheryl said...

So adorable and so very very pretty.......a GORGEOUS card!!! I am so glad to see that you are back to crafting!!
Hugs xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Elise, such a beautiful card. Love the cute image so much, how precious. Gorgeous layout & wonderful paper and color. Love your flowers and the cute little charms.
Fabulous work
Have a lovely day, full of sun.
Hugs.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sunshine! Woweee!!! Fabulously yummy-licious. What an awesome job you did with absolutely adorable image. Nice job on the flowers in her flower pot!!! Those kitties and soooo cute. Gorgeous bling and heart charms. Thanks for the inspirations sweetie pie your cards always get my wheels turning.
Love Bonnie

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is great! I love the colours and the lovely image.
Hugs, Sandra