Hello Friends! I hope you're all having a beautiful weekend! I've finally gotten a chance to use this Tilda. :)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: Prima, K&Co.
Medium: Distress Inks
Hmmm .. this is going to be an extremely short post. :) Thank you so much for visiting me!
Big Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:
Woww that is a really beautiful card Elise! Looks amazing! Love the way you let your cards sparkle!! Have a great sunday!
Hugs Kristel
A gorgeous card Elise! Beautiful colouring and I love all the pretty flowers!
Hugs, Marlies
Wow, what a beauty! And not only because I just love pink :-)
Hugs, Sandra
WOW - simply amazing. Just love your perfect colouring, and the PINK's <3 love all your details. Gorgeous flowers as well.
have a wonderful sunday, hugs
Anja xxx
Hi sweetie this is sooooooooooooo beautiful Tilda looks gorgeous I soooo love your colouring, I LOVE your cards they are all sooooo pretty.....absolutely amazing sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hello Elise, OH!!! your card is a masterpiece. Your coloring of Tilda is amazing. Love the sewing,such a nice touch. Gorgeous papers, so very feminine and delicate. and...your bouquet OH!! you have a way with them, this one is no exception. I love the little pearls around the die cut behind Tilda, cute detail.
Take care Sweetie.
Hugs.
Awwhhh...isn't she beautiful!!!!
You did a phenomenal job coloring this adorable image...really brought her to life! The papers and details are luscious!
You, my sweet girl, are an exceptional artist!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day with your family!
Hi Elise,
ohh Tilda is sitting so beautifly on your gorgeous card.
Amazing flowers and layout!
Beautiful, Lovely and adorable card! Love your coloring and your papers are sweet!
Hugs, Sande x
WOW - your card is stunning!
An adorable image and your coloring is fab. Beautiful colors and so lovely details.
Anne
Hey gorgeous lady. this is just stunninh, her hair looks fab, love the flowers and papers and is that feather? looks os touchy feely, gorgeous work big hugs love pops x
Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous. I love the colors and papers. And your coloring is "WOW"
Jo xx
Elise your coloring on this image is gorgeous! I love your card.
This is just so beautiful Elise, you really bring your images to life! Tilda is just adorable sitting so pretty with all the gorgeous flowers around her. Wonderful coloring, colors, papers and embellies, just a stunning card perfect in every way! Lovelovelove!
Hi Elise, Absolutely wonderful card and I love the DP and that wonderful floral arrangement. Gorgeous Tilda (she is one of 3 I have just got) looks great in Pink. Lovely double edged border too.
hugs
Marion
Ooooh my goodness Elise! This card is so AMAZING. Love the adorable imgage and the sweet embellis. Your colouring is absolutely breathtaking.
Wishing you a happy day.
Big hugs, Swantje
OMG! Isn't she cute???!!! Love her hair. And look at this yummy flowers.I better pull out my stitching machine, and try to do some stitching. LOL. You did fantastic job.
Hugs Nataliya
Hi Elise~~Hope you had a great weekend and hope this finds you happy :) Thinking of you and now for the wonderful card you made~~~Soo pretty and love your arrangements of flowers. neat feather additon gives very warm feeling :)
Hugz Hun
GORGEOUS and the feathers are a perfect touch!!!
Hugs xx
she is such a little sweetie, such a fabulous mix of DP's!! and I adore the scallop detail!!! Hugs Juls
Love the feathers on this card! Your sewing is so perfect...do you use a stitching guide? I need one! Love it!
Much Love.
This is really pretty and so elegant! I love the layers.....
I wish you inspiration in your creations.
with best wishes from Thailand.
Post a Comment