Hi Friends! Hope you're all having a great week! Well, I squeezed in some time to make my first Lili of the Valley card and I must say, I feel another addiction coming on. lol! Oh gosh, I tried so hard to resist these cuties, but hmmmm ... not possible!
I would like to enter this into:
Lili of the Valley : Here Comes Summer
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Lili of the Valley
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I always look forward to your kind comments! Have a WONDERFUL day and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:
so gorgeous!!! loved your border punchers too!
Oh dear Elise this is such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the pretty flowers. The heart puncher looks perfect too :)
How are you doing ?
wish you a great week-end.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane
Hello my Sunshine Girl! Your card is beautiful-licious! You did a super job with your very first Lili of the Valley and what a super cute image. I bet she thinks she hiding that lovely bouquet heehee. I love all the layers you used it makes her pop out even more. Such pretty pearlies... Oh ya awesome job with using Lili of the Valley images!!!!
Love Bonnie
i love this image! super adorable! i don't think i've heard of lili of the valley before... yes, i live a sheltered life... lol! enjoy your weekend! take care!
Good morning gorgeous lady, stunning creation as always, I have to say Rosie was my first they are very addicitivem Love your papers and your flower dosplay looks gorgeous, massive hugs love Pops x x x
Morning Elise, your card is adorable, so pretty and gorgeous.xx
Good morning, Sweetie! I don't know how much longer I can resist these super cute LOTV images..LOL!!!!!
This image is sooooo sweet and your coloring brings her to life! Love the papers....gorgeous!
You always arrange your flowers with such expertise...stunning!
Another magnificent work of art!
hi dear Elise,
Hope you are fine and enjoying the colouring,
I can see you have in your gorgeous card, Such an amazing layout.
Hi Elise, Gorgeous card and delish papers. Love all the beautiful detail and the flower spray is gorgeous. Rosie is just soo sweet. Love it.
hugs
Marion
Hi Elise :)
this is just so adorable! gorgeous flowers and layout. I love your DP and punch details, and your colouring on this LOTV image is just incredible.
hugs
xxalisonxx
Hello Dear Elise, OH!!!! totally precious, and sooo feminine. I adore. the cute image and all the gorgeous lace.
You have a way with bouquet, they are always so beautiful
Love your way.Hugs.
Gorgeous card Elise! I love the flowers! I just made a card with the same cutie image :)
hugs, Marlies
Gorgeous card hun!!!
Hi sweetie so sorry I've not been over I'm behind again lol.
This is such a beauty absolutely gorgeous I love the LOTV image its so pretty & your colouring is just amazing hun.
Enjoy your weekend sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby
A beautiful and colourful card!
this is just adorable!!! I do love this image, and I love the way you have coloured her, all the layers are just fabulous and I love the lace detail, just gorgeous!!! HUgs Juls
Oh Wow...she is as sweet as can be. That big heart punch is beautiful, I'm adding that to "things to pick up at Michael's" list! lol
With Love.
Post a Comment