Hello Friends! It's time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge! Our sweet Iris is hosting the challenge of "Anything Goes"!!! Yayyyy! I love something as simple as that!
Now I couldn't resist using this darling image of Giddyup Horsey! I think it is ADORABLE! Now at first glance without color, you'd think it was a little boy .. BUT it's NOT! It's a GIRL! And the entire time doing this card, I had Kidd Rock's song in my head .. lol! But instead of "cowboy" .. I kept singing "I wanna be a Cowgirl BABY!!!" hehe! :)
I am also entering this into:
Simon Says Stamp: Sparkle and Shine (I used stickles on all the polka dots on this cute image, and shimmered all of my flowers for sparkle)
Simon Says Stamp: Sparkle and Shine (I used stickles on all the polka dots on this cute image, and shimmered all of my flowers for sparkle)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Giddyup Horsey
Papers: Melissa Frances
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
I hope you'll stop on by at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge and have fun with us! Thanks for visiting me and I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

22 comments:
Hi Elise,
I just love how you have coloured her.
Fantastic papers and design.
Woww that is a stunning card Elise!!
Love your colouring, it's wonderful!
Hugs Kristel
Oh Wow! This is a fabulous card Elise. Such a little cutie on her hobby horse. Delicious papers and flowers and love the Ribbon bow.Colouring is so pretty and soft.
hugs
Marion
Oh Wahhhhhhhhh Elise your card is stunning. I love the pretty flowers and this little cow girl is so sweet. Your colouring looks amazing.
I love that song form Kid Rock ;)
Thank you dear, for your comment you left on my last post.
Hope I can make it to this BNW challenge :)
Take care.
Big big hug
Melanie-Jane
Hi sweetie WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is be-ute-iful wow wow wow she looks gorgeous I do love your colouring hun its amazing.....your cards are amazing. I am def gonna join in this one I meant join in the last one but then time ran out for
me :0(
Lotsa squishy hugs Vicky xx
Wow...my dear Elise, your card is very very gorgeous!!!!
Lovely colors and design.
Great details.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle
Wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs, Sandra
Ooooooooooo he's a cutie!! And so is your card!! Gorgeous coloring!!
Wow...such a cute card! Love all the layers, so many beautiful papers. Adorable image and your colouring is awesome! Love all the flowers as well! Hugs :)
Hello Elise, this is one of the first stamp I bought, I love it so much. Cute image. Your card is really wonderful, so precious; coloring divine. And again your bouquet ravisihing. Love the idea of the bow with the button Too cute. Using paste colors and DP with this cute image brings so much tenderness out of it. Beautiful work. HUgs. & love.
Oh my dear Elise!! I so love love love the soft girly colors with this image and your layouts are always so brilliant girl!! So sorry for not being able to come around and see you...I sure do miss it and hope all is coming back to normal soon! LOL!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*
Totally stunning, Sweetie!!!!! Luscious papers, adorable image...amazing what you can accomplish with the Prismas!
I love the sentiment, the gorgeous ribbon and the magnificent flowers...you have such talent!!!!
Hi gorgeous Lady, this is just stunning work,I have this stamp and have never used her as she woudnt stamp properly, this is just beautiful, i especially love your bow, big hugs pops x
A gorgeous card Elise! I love the papers, cute image and your colouring is realy great!
hugs, Marlies
What an adorable image Elise and just perfectly colored! Love your soft colors and your layout, another stunning card! Lovelovelove your coloring!!!
Aww, this is so sweet! I love your coloring!
Fabulous card. I love the beautiful coloring on this one and love the image, flowers and beautiful papers.
Thanks Elise now I have that song in my head. I do love it though. I gotta say this is the cutest card I've seen in a long time. This lil cow girl and pony are so sweet. I used to have one of those pony's when I was a little girl. The colors you chose are just perfect and match everything beautifully. I love all the layers and I'm drooling over all the yummy flowers. Those leaves are really cute, I bet you made them right?
Your coloring is absolutely wonderful and your shading is awesome. I'm just looking at her hat alone and look at that gorgeous shading under the brim. Wowza baby you really rocked this card.
Love Bonnie
Hi Elise. Your colouring are ROCKS. What a fantastic little girl. Thank you so much for inspiration.
Hugs Nataliya.
such a sweet card!!! Love the sentiment! Hugs Juls
STUNNING card hun, I thought it was a cowboy too lol
love n hugs Mandy xx
She looks vintage to me...your coloring always blows me again! No one make these flower clusters look as beautiful as you do. More please...
Much Love.
Post a Comment