Hello there! Hope you're all well and enjoying the warm Spring days! Do you see flowers blooming in your backyards, hear birds chirping away happily in the shaded trees, lizards out and about enjoying the sun upon their backs on their favorite rock? Ahhhh, the wonderful feelings Spring brings huh? :)
This little cutie here "A Fairy Good Rest" makes me imagine a couple things. One .. she just played out in the sunshine ALL day long chasing dragonflies and butterflies and now she is SO ready for a rest. lol!
Or I imagine her laying on that leaf, slowly twirling her finger in the water below her because her mama told her to take a nap .. and she's thinking, "sigh .. I'm NOT tired. I want to PLAY!" (But look at her! She's definitely sleepy! hehe!) Does your child tell you that? That they're not tired but you know they are?! My little boy says that all the time. :)
Well, thank you so much for visiting me! I hope you all have a beautiful day wherever you are! Don't forget to join us in our current challenge over at our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog .. you have lots of time left to do Anki's beautiful sketch! :)
I am also entering this into:
Stamp Something : Things with Wings :)
Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:
Hi Elise,
I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have thourally ejoyed takin a good look round your blog at all that I have missed. I really do love your work you have such a soft feminine syle, I just love it, thank you so much for all the inspiration!!
love this card, such an adorable image, love the soft colours, your fab stitching detail and theway you have used those gorgeous dew drops!!
Hugs Juls
Oh what a very, very sweet card! The image is just adorable!
Oh Elise, this is just as adorable as can be, I love your sweet, sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Your card design is so beautiful, love your butterfly and ribbon. A wonderful, springtime card that tugs at the heart. Great job!!! Hope you're doing well, take care sweetie! Hugs!
Ohhhhhhh...isn't she delightful and precious!!!!! Love the layers and beautiful papers! This little cutie is showcased to perfection.
Once again, you created a phenomenal work of art!
Take care, sweet girl! Love ya!
Hello Dear Elise, OH!!! this is sooo precious, and sweet. You do have a way with flowers, such gorgeous arrangements. Love your paper layering. Your coloring f this cutie is wonderful. LOve ... everything.
Hugs.
Oh this is so adorable and beautifully coloured......I love it!!!
Hugs xx
Oh hun never mind the kids saying I'm not sleepy that me!! Sean finds me in my room at 2:00am with blood shot eyes and asked aren't you tired?
Your card is so beautiful!
What a little sweetie, I just love this image. You did an absolutely awesome job with the ripple in the water, very clever!!!! Your card is gorgeous and your image matches your DP perfectly!!! Whoop Whoop you go girl! Thanks for the inspiration.
Love Bonnie
wow Elise,
what a beautiful Spring card this is.
Very pretty combination of papers.
Hey gorgeous lady, loving this image so much she looks so dreamy. gorgeous colours chick, and yes all 3 of mine do this, I am not tired mu and the next minute they are asleep, big hugs to you love pops x x x
Wauwie what a great card this is.
Hugs Marga
Oh I so love your layout and your beautiful coloring Elise!! This image is so very sweet and you've shown it off beautifully girl!! Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member
Post a Comment