Hello Friends! How is your weekend coming along? I hope it's great! The weather here has been pretty beautiful. I'm waiting for my next batch of rosebuds to bloom .. they seem to be taking their sweet time. hehe!
One of our rosebushes is called "Rock 'n Roll", and it's supposed to be red and white .. kind of like splatters on a painting ... a very interesting rose indeed. But the buds blossomed and it's only red!!! Where's the WHITE?!!! It's not in there! What's up with that?!!! lol! sigh .. my aunt said that each time it blooms it will be different .. so maybe the next time it blooms it will have red and white. :) *Crossing my fingers* hehe!
Well, here's a card I did for fun:
I'd like to enter this into:
Just Magnolia : Make it Lacy
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:
Wowwww that is again such a beauty Elise! Looks marvelous with it's sparkles!! Because it really does!!
Have a great day and I hope the roses come out soon!
Hugs Kristel
Elise this is just so stunning your coloring is just so perfect and the papers and embellishments just superb!!! Your ideas are just so inspiring love it Chanelle xx
Gorgeous card sweetie!! Love your coloring!
hi dear Elise,
ohh wow I just love the papers and all the sewing, look amazing.
So beautifly coloured.
A gorgeous card! I love the colours and beautiful flowers!
hugs, Marlies
I love this Elise! You've coloured the little mermaid so prettily and the papers go so well together. The pearls framing the image are just lovely, too! Hope all is well. Hugs, Tracey xx
WOW, what a gorgeous mermaid, colored to perfection!!!!! Beautiful papers and stunning details make this a truly extraordinary card!
Love her hair! You create magic with your Prisma pencils!
I'm writing this comment while my jaw is lying on the floor, and my eyes are as big as they can be, just starring, absolutely speechless, at this masterpiece-creation, Elise! I love it!
Such amazing paperdesigns, and you've made the most AWESOME work with all these incredible details that I'm totally in awe of.
Love the way you've coloured your sweet Tilda too, she looks so gorgeous. An absolutely amazing card!
hugs,
Hanna
Hello Elise, OH!!! Adorable! Your coloring is just gorgeous. Love this Tilda very much, she does seem to have fun too. Wondeful layout and those DPs are delightful, those pastel colors go so well with mermaid tilda. Such softness in this card. Beautiful work. Take care. Hugs & love.
Your card is lovely.
Gr. Ineke
OMG it's just so beautiful,from your colouring down to the very last detail......I adore it!!! I hope you get the rose you want with the next bloom...lol...
Hugs xx
Oh my sweet mermaids this is absolutely positively a stunning creation. Elise your coloring is amazing look how pretty all of her little scales are and those darling fins. Beautiful color combo. And you highlighting really makes Tilda pop. Whoo hoo girl this belongs published in a magazine!!!
Love Bonnie
p.s. I hope your roses bloom beautifully.
Your card is amazing!
An adorable image and your coloring is fab. So beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM / HS.
Anne
HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image and the colours are fab, so like like gorgeous flowers and use of lace, hugs pops x x x
Stunning card Elise, Love this cutie pie and your colouring of the scales is amazing. Love all the pretty details and fabby flower arrangement.
hugs
Marion
another one of your fabulous creations! i wish i could create cards like yours, but then that would mean that i would need to work on my coloring more... lol! thanks for the inspiration!
OH...dear Elise,
Your card is just STUNNING!!!!
I love all these details and the colours and fabulous.
Great work.
Have a nice week.
Big hugs, murielle
wow this is so so wonderful!!! I love all the detail!!! Hugs Juls
Ahhh, so refreshing! I would love to go for a swim with this cutie! Great layout and establishments Elise!
With Love.
Post a Comment