Hey Friends! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Loooooove Day yesterday!!! Are you all filled with sweet chocolates and candy? :)
I'm entering this card into 6 Challenges listed below!
I added glitter to the flowers, Tilda's bow & arrows and parts of the image.
Here are the 6 lovely Challenges:
1. Roses on Paper : Colors Pink, Brown, Vanilla
2. Simon Says Stamp : Love
3. Cute Card Thursday : In the Name of Love
4. Just Magnolia : Love
5. Totally Gorjuss : Love
6. The Pink Elephant : Ribbon
What Fun Challenges!!!
The Fun Stuff:
Stamp: Tilda Magnolia
Papers: K&Co, Prima
Thanks for visiting me! Hope you have a wonderful week!
xoxo ... Elise


16 comments:
What a beautiful card. I love the charm, the ribbon, just everything is perfect! Thank you for joining us at TPE this week!
Betty
really nice card! love the layers and the charm on the bow!!Thank you for joining TG this week
Michele
What a lovely card!
Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.
Beautiful card Elise. I love that image and the flowers are gorgeous.
Kat x
So beautiful - the colouring and image are so gentle. Love it.
Ann xxx
The Pink Elephant Challenge
This is absolutely stunning hun, way to go!!!
Now I'm wishing I had gotten this stamp! You make it look so pretty with the soft colors and the light pink shadow. The flowers are beautiful, and OMG look at that charm! So adorable! ~Chelsea
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x
This is so beautiful Elise. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX
p.s. do check out my blog as I have my first blog candy on offer.
All of your cards are works of art, Elise! Lovely layouts and love how you use your embellies. Just beautiful!
Very pretty! Love the flowers and charm. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!
This is just a beautiful card! I love all the embellishments you used, esp. the little charm! TFS! Can't wait to see what else you come up with next!
Beautiful card! Luv the layout and pretty charm.
Mind if I added your fab blog to my blog roll?
xoxo,
Lori
Gorgeous card Elise
So sweet! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!
How adorable! This image is so cute I bet you had lots of fun with it. As always your easel card is just stunning. Oh how I want to come visiting and raid your flowers.
Hugzzzzz Bonnie
Post a Comment