Hi Friends! I worked on this card today, and thought I'd make something a little different than what I'm used to. I must say I rather enjoyed it! The back of the card is tied together by a lace bow, which you can open up to see the inside. I'm entering this card into the 3 challenges listed below:
Here are the 3 Challenges I'm entering this into:
1. Crafting Life's Pieces : Sketch (Thank You Chelsea for another awesome one!)
2. Simon Says Stamp : Photo Inspiration (a lovely photo of a rose)
3. Creative Inspirations : Pink and Cream (Yummy!)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Papers: K&Co
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me! Your comments always leaves such a smile on my face! Thanks! :)
xoxo ... Elise
14 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
hugs, Janiel
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful colours and details.
Your Tilda is adorable.
Thanks for joining in on my blog candy. Good luck!
Hugs, Mumur
oh this is lovely and not only the front but the inside. Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations
Beautiful card, wonderful sweet Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Elise, these soft pastel colors on the cover are so Romantic and Lovely. The roses you used are so pretty too! Great job on inside cover and Ooo that paper is delicious! thanks for showing it, xox ~Jeni
wow gorgeous!! Love the gatefold! all your fab layers and the pearl detail!! Just Lush!! Hugs Juls
These are awesome, so bright and delightful!!!
What a beautiful card..all your creations on your blog are just lovely :)
Priscilla
Positively gorgeous - inside and out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that beautiful lace ribbon. What a great design! You rocked the pink and cream challenge! So happy you could join in the fun at Creative Inspirations this week.
Oh, Elise, this is delightful! Your details are always so scrumptious, sweets!
Cheers,
Susan
AWWWWW this is just the sweetest image too, your layout is fab and i love how it opens, perfect hugs Pops x
Hi Elise, I love the fold of this card. Couldn't help it but try it myself. :) Thank you so much for the idea and inspiration. I love visiting your blog. So many wonderful projects to see. ~Chelsea
I have been a total slacker!! Firstly, how did this one sneak by me?? It is right up my alley, from the papers to the flowers to the adorable Maggie, love every bit of this beauty!!! Secondly.... you entered this over at Creative Inspirations and again, I managed to miss it.... Where is my head these days?? Gorgeous work, I love seeing your creations!!
Take Care,
Stephanne
Elise your card is awesome!!!!! I love how it opens. I think I may have to try that some day. Tilda is so cute with her super sweet rose. Your pearl heart is so pretty and the little spray of pearl you tucked behind the flowers is fab!
Luv Bonnie
Post a Comment