Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 28 - Marlene's Sketch w/Lace

Hi Friends! Did you enjoy your Superbowl Night?!  I hope all of you got the results you were hoping for!  LOL!  My hubby had it on this afternoon before he left for work ... and I must say, I don't know what the heck he was talking about.  He was trying to explain to me some things, and as much as I try to concentrate on what he was saying ... I kinda just lost interest.  LOL!

Well, this next card is for The Sugar Bowl Challenge 28.  Marlene created an awesome sketch and we had to include Lace ... which is always a yummy thing!  Thank you for the sketch Marlene!  I had to rotate the sketch, since my image would fit better onto the card:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Sugar Nellie
Papers:  K&Co

Thanks for visiting me!  Hope you have a great day of crafting!
xoxo...Elise

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and colouriffic!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

What a stunning card Elise, beautiful paper and a very nice stamp! Brilliant!
Hugs Ingrid

Chelsea said...

Wow! I love the colors, so vibrant and cheerful! The blue shadow around the image highlights her so well. Gorgeous coloring. ~Chelsea

Pop's Cards said...

This is so super cute honey i love this image too, perfect colours utter gorgeosuness love Pops x x x

Juls said...

wow this is beautiful, love the gorgeous bright colours!! Hugs Juls

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, I love this sweet image...she's just adorable! Fabulous color combo again...love the stitching too....awesome sweetness my friend. Beautiful flowers and your coloring is fantastic!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh she's a real cutie pie. I've gotta get her. Reminds me Spring is right around the corner and my bulbs will soon be popping up.
Luv Bonnie