Friday, February 19, 2010

Quixotic Challenge #14

Hi Friends!  Hope you're all having a great week ... time flies so quick doesn't it?  I'm doing a quick post again, since it's 12:20am and I know I need to get to bed!!  I do love my night hours and staying up till 4 or 5 in the morning, but ever since my little one was born, I have to remember that I can't do that anymore.  LOL!  I used to love sleeping during the day and staying awake all night.  (Well, my work shift required me to do so, but even then ... I LOVED it!)

Anyhow, here's my card that I'm entering into Quixotic Paperie which is "Something For Mom".





Hope you all have a great Friday crafting day!

Ingredients:
Stamp:  Anya from the Greeting Farm
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prismacolor Pencils

Thank you so much for visiting me again!  I always enjoy seeing my friendly faces, and of course, meeting new ones!  :)
xoxo...Elise


10 comments:

Tana said...

Cute card!

Michele Spera said...

Hi Elise
I just ran the number generator and you won my blog anniversary candy:-)
Congrats!!!!
I'm going now to announce it on my blog:-)
Michele

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hiya Elise - congratulations on your win at Michele's!

This is a beautiful card, sweets. You always WOW me!

Cheers
Susan

stephanne said...

OMG this is completely gorgeous!!! I love the rusty colours you've chosen with the pop of blue, it looks gorgeous together, I adore what you've done with the flowers and on top of a doily, love that!! The sewing, the lace, omg, wishing I was your ma right about now so I could recieve this gem!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stephanne

Marley said...

Hi Elise,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leave me a comment.. thanks for becomming a follower too!! You make stunning cards! Love this one!! big hugs, your new follower; Marley

Sammi said...

Wow! gorgeous card!! Love the colouring and colours! Those flowers are something lush too!!
Thanks for your lovely words on my blog!
Sammi
xxx

Murielle said...

Hi Elise, your card is fabulous!!!
I love the colours used and the details are splendid.
Your image is adorable.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Mumur

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! This easel card is spectacular!!! I love all the stitching, the beautiful array of blossoms in the corner, and your coloring is out-of-this-world amazing!!! Gorgeous gorgeousness!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Chelsea said...

Wow...love this one too Elise. Those flowers are too pretty! I would have a hard time gluing them down! LOL I still don't know how you color like that...just so beautiful! ~Chelsea

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Elise honey your card is so pretty! What a cute image. I have not seen this one yet. You did a fantastic job with her. Your shading is just awesome! I love how you go around your image giving it a 3-D effect! And your array of flowers is stunning so much detail. You Rock sista.
Luv Bonnie