Hey Friends! I hope you all had a great Monday to start off your week!!!
I decided to do something a little different than my easel cards that I've been enjoying so much. lol! But I'm pretty positive I'll go straight back to making those fun easels! :)
Well, I haven't made one of my clear acrylic cards in such a long time, that I've decided to make one again. I have to say ... I thouroughly enjoyed it!
I'm also entering this card into the 3 challenges listed below.
Here it is:
And this is the back of the acrylic card:
The challenges are:
1. Whiff of Joy : Swirls and Pearls (I used swirls on the corners of my image, and pearl sprays and brads)
2. Totally Gorjuss : Flower Power
3. Stamp Something : Touch of Spring Somethings (April Showers!!!)
The Fun Stuff:
Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Elisabeth Bell
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Thanks for visiting me!
xoxo...Elise


13 comments:
She's siiiiiinging in the rain!!! I am working with this image right now, I can only hope my creation will be half as fab as yours!!! Beautiful work, the colours, the lace, the flowers, omgosh girly, your creativity doesn't take time off, does it!! Gorgeous!!
Wow, Elise!! So many amazing detail on this card!!! I love how the reverse side is just as detailed! Gorgeous coloring! Your color/DP combo is beautifully done! LOVE it!
Love it she is gorgeous in those colours, something really different using the acrylic but wow honey it sure is amazing, big hugs Pops x x
A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
Oh how I love this acrylic card! I have that same sweet image too...just beautiful the way you have put this card together. Love the colors, distressing, flowers and the gold brads/buttons....amazing my friend!
Gorgeous work as always. Thanks for always inspiring!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
WOW!! This is sooo gorgeous Elsie!! I love the acrylic look!! The image is so perfect for Spring too and just beautifully colored!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS
Elise
Oh really neat with the clear acrylic!! I especially love the added flowers on this! Really wonderful job:-)
And Thank you for joining us too at TG this week!
XmicheleX
Wow....Elise your card is very gorgeous!!!
Your colouring is great.
I love your idea, it's marvellous!
Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog.
Hugs, Mumur
This is gorgeous Elise. Thanks for sharing it with us at TG.
Kat x
WOW this is gorgeous! love the acrylic!!! beautiful colors and details love it all! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!
WoW...stunning! Luv it! Fab colouring and beautiful details.
xoxo,
Lori
Sweet!!!!Elise this acrylic card is awesome. I've never seen a card made with acrylic before what a fantastic idea. You Rock! Love Love Love this image!!!! Your colours are fabulous.
Luv Bonnie
This project is so wonderful Elise, I haven't seen this before. I just love those papers too and those flowers...wow! This card is loaded! :) Love it so much! ~Chelsea
Post a Comment