Hi Friends! This morning I had a very sweet surprise from my dear friend Chelsea at Crafting Life's Pieces! She presented me with a Kreativ Blogger Award which I am so honored to wear. If you've not ever seen her blog, then you simply must! It's a feast for your eyes and get ready to spend some time savoring it all in!
Thank you so much Chelsea for this lovely award, and I hope I'll do this correctly to pass it on! :)
Here's the guidelines:
- Copy the award from my blog
-Link to the person who gave me the award
-Give 7 interesting facts about yourself
-Select 7 other blogs to present this to
-Link to their blogs
Alright, so 7 interesting facts about myself?! LOL!!
1. I'm a complete animal lover (Dogs are my most favorite!)
2. I still keep in touch with 3 friends that I've known since I was 10 years old
3. I loooove the quietness of the night
4. If there was a Crafter's Addiction Group, I'd be knocking down the doors
5. I love raw fish .... sashimi, sushi, poke (a Hawaiian side dish which consists of raw fish, seaweed, and spices)
6. I still sometimes cry out of happiness when I look at my son (I have to make sure no one sees me!!!) LOL!
7. Lover of Starbucks "Venti Iced Decaf 5 pump Mocha with Whipcream" ... yummy!
Now I'm passing this on to 7 other blogging friends:
Thank you so much again Chelsea for thinking of me! You've totally made my day ... again!
xoxo...Elise

6 comments:
Thanks Elise! I really appreciate that you thought of me!
Cheers
Susan
Awwww, you are too sweet to think of me while dishing out this award. Thanks so much for bringing some sunshine to my day. It is nice to learn a little more about you too. I am an animal-enthusiast too :)
Take Care,
Stephanne
Thank you SO MUCH! You are super sweet to think of me, it means a ton! Thanks again, Hugs!!
Hi Elise, I knew right away that I need to pass this on to you. Your cards are gorgeous. I can tell from reading the things about you that you are a very proud and loving mom...who loves her Starbucks. lol :)Chelsea
Thank you so much sweetie i will pop it on my blog tomorrow, love Pops x x x
Elise, you are such a sweetie! Thank you so much for this lovely award...I will wear it proudly! I will come back later on to comment on your cards!
Big hugs to you my friend!
Charlotte
XXX
Post a Comment