Hey Friends! I finished an easel card today to enter into 2 challenges.
The first one is for Simon Says Stamp which was for New Baby ... FUN! (Aren't babies just the most precious lovlies?! I love em'!!! All the cute little chunks of legs and cheeks!) I didn't have any baby stamps ... oddly enough. So the image I used was the closest I had to having a child in it. I know they said we could make anything New Baby (it didn't have to be a card) ... but I'm not THAT creative to whip up something in my head quickly. LOL! So now I'm thinking ... hmmm ... maybe it's time for me to get at least one baby stamp?! It's nice to have!
The second challenge is for Cute Card Thursday which was Blooming Gorgeous! Use lots of flowers on your creation ... stamps, flowers, fabric ... FUN!
Okay, here's my card:

The Fun Stuff:
Stamp: Sugar Nellie
Paper: MME
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Other: Prima flowers, MS punches, pearls, dew drops
Thank you for visiting me! Oh, and this afternoon I had my blog up on the computer when I was playing with this card, and my hubby comes walking in to hop on the computer and I quickly had to say, "Uhhhh, excuse me for a second." And I quickly closed out my blog! LOL! If you read my last post ... you'll know why! LOL!
Have a great day!
xoxo...Elise

7 comments:
Love the stamp and colours! Nice to see you decorated the whole card.
Hey Elise!
Gorgeous card there, adore the Roses!!!
This is just darling Elise! I have this image too and now I can't wait to ink her. You have colored yours so beautifully and your card is beautiful with those gorgeous flowers. Love this!!!
This is really beautiful Elise! I *love* your paper coordination... and coloring... and flowers. Ok, it's fabulous!
Cheers,
Susan
stunning card Elise, I love your paper combination ..... really nice
Hi sweetie this is just stunningly gorgeous, really love this image too, the flowers look fab, have a great weekend love Pops x x x
This is too pretty, I love your colouring and those fab flowers!! Just tell hubby you were still in a dream-like state after the amazingly steamy dream you had with him in it, lol, so it like, carried on throughout the morning, hahaha!!
Post a Comment