You can't imagine my heart pounding this morning when I woke up and checked my email to find that i won Michele's Blogiversary Candy!!! My goodness! And it's so intense because I know I can't really take my time to absorb it all in slowly .. since I know I have to get my son up to get him ready for preschool. LOL! So I'm like trying to hurry and do things like wake him up, get him dressed, so on and then fix his breakfast and what not ...
Then driving him to preschool I know I looked like such a goofball driving and smiling to myself! Goodness!
Thank you so much Michele for your generous blog candy! I so appreciate it, and seriously, am still pretty shocked by it! I do hope you have many many more years of happy blogging! :)
xoxo ... Elise

4 comments:
Congrats Elise, that is a wonderful candy from Michele! Happy shopping! ~Chelsea
Congratulations my friend! Enjoy your winnings! You are just on a role lately aren't you! Can you throw some good vibes my way!!! LOL
Can't wait to see what you get.
Big hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
Congrats girl! You have been a lucky girl and I can't think of anyone more deserving!!!
So AWESOME Congratulations! Whoo Hoo. I'm doing a happy dance for ya. I can just picture you driving around lookin like a goof ball LOL
Luv ya Bonnie
Post a Comment