Hi Friends! I wanted to share my excitement with you this morning ... I got soooo lucky and won Poppet's Candy! OMG! Now, let me tell you, when you see something like that first thing in the morning ... your heart really has a jumpstart on the day! I mean, my heart was pounding as if I did an hour workout or something! LOL! Here's the lovely candy Poppet has graciously offered! Thank you soooo much Pops! I appreciate it so much and I'm excited to play with these!
Just a note: she has another fantastic candy giveaway again! Head on over to Poppet's, and give it a go! Her new candy is fabulous again! :)
Alright, now I figure, there's some things in my life that happens that I find so funny, and I wish I had a friend right beside me when it happens. But I don't ... everytime something funny happens, I usually am alone, or it's because my son does something funny, or my hubby is with me (but sometimes it's just funnier when you have a girlfriend with you ... don't you agree?!)
Well, from now on, I think whenever I do a post, I'll try to think of something that happened that hopefully will make you smile or giggle so you can share in the laughter with me. :)
Okay, so this morning, after I dropped my little sweetheart off to preschool (he only goes twice a week), I headed on over for my usual Starbucks (Iced Mocha with Whipcream ... yummm!) As I'm waiting in the drive through lane, I see an eye candy (yes, a guy ... LOL), who is walking across the parking lot with his cup of coffee.
Now normally, I don't stare at guys, a lot of times I just look and nothing registers with me because I'm too busy or tired or I'll look for half a second and that's it. "Oh, he's hot ..." whatever, nothing more to it. But this guy this morning, OMG, okay, I could have burned a hole through my car window, because I couldn't STOP staring at this lovely creature! (No, he couldn't see me ... thank goodness). He just glided across the parking lot like ... like ... TORTURING me! LOL! Then I reach the drive through window, and the cashier was a guy ... totally HOT!
Okay, I had to wonder, "What the heck is wrong with my eyeballs this morning? Why are all the guys I'm seeing SMOKIN' hot?!" Gosh, I wish I had a girlfriend in the car with me this morning ... would have been fun to share some laughter.
Well, hope you enjoyed this bit of fun! Have a wonderful crafting day! Thank you for visiting me!
xoxo...Elise

5 comments:
First congrats on the candy! SWEET!!!
Now, I was picturing myself in the passenger seat of your car! LOL You are hysterical! I think we would've laughed so hard that our coffee would spill all over!
and also...where is your hubby?! Yes, remember him? lol
Thanks for sharing your funny story Elise, I needed a good laugh!
Enjoy your Candy my dear. :)Chel
congrats on the win...so hilarious...on your eye candy....:)Liann
Oh, Elise, you are too funny! There isn't a single thing wrong with appreciating the male form... right? After all, men have been oogling women for centuries - it's our turn now. Yay for eye candy!
Cheers
Susan
Ack! I was so mesmerized by the idea of the eye candy I didn't congratulate you on your win! So, congratulations on you win! They are so sweet.
Cheers
Susan
Big Congrats sweetums!
HOT HOT HOT! So wish I was in the car with you. hee hee
I love all your adventurous stories but the best was the Pillsbury dough story. LOL!!!
Hugz
Post a Comment