Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles "Forever Young" Blog Hop

Hi Sweetnesses!!!  Oh today is such a SPECIAL day isn't it?!  Yes yes yes it is!  Do you know why?  Because you're on the BLOG HOP for Belles 'n Whistles new release called "Forever Young" designed by the one and only beautifully talented Elisabeth Bell!  Yayyy!  sigh ... wasn't it so wonderful to be young and carefree?!  Oh goodness how much I miss it! LOL!  

Well, this pure & innocent collection will surely take you back to the good 'ol days, or even make you look at your little ones and cherish the growing memories even further ... because you KNOW how quickly time flies right?!  LOL!

Okay, let me give you the low down on the AWESOME blog hop order:
Start at ...
Belles 'n Whistles as your last stop and leave a comment there saying you've completed the hop!

We also have SUPER DUPER TALENTED Guest DT's that have joined us in our "Forever Young" collection Blog Hop!
So now ...  if you've come from the bubbly and super talented Lynda's blog, you are on the right path.  :)  If not, then you may want to start from the beginning at Belles 'n Whistles!

For the hop, I was so excited to use "Clowning Around"!  Isn't she such a CUTIE?!!!  I looove her!  She's such a spunky joyful happy sweetheart that brings a smile to ANYONE'S face!  I added a balloon and tied it to her finger because she just looks like she's ready to go and make someone's day and start singing Happy Birthday!  :)







Alright so I'll give you the info on the stamp orders as well ... it'll be my pleasure! 

* Pre-orders for the "Forever Young" collection takes place TODAY!!!  And you can find them at Belles 'n Whistles store
* Orders will be shipped out June 22 & 23
* IMPORTANT!!*  Store will be closed during June 23 - July 5.  No orders will be taken during this time!!  So hurry and order them NOW if you want your stamps shipped prior to store closure period.  Shipping will resume after July 5th.

Well, your next stop would be another talent Gini.  Please don't forget to leave a lot of LOoooOVE at each my TALENTED sisters blogs!  And *GASP* one more IMPORTANT thing ... I love it ... one random LUCKY person will win the ENTIRE  new "Forever Young" Collection!!!!!  Yippppppeeee!  How beautiful is that?!!!  sigh!!!!  This blog hop will end on Friday June 18th so everyone has time to join the fun!

Good Luck to ALL of you, Thank you for visiting my BnW sisters and myself, and have a most WONDERFUL day!!!

Hugs,

95 comments:

Vanja said...

Hi Elise! Your card is stunning! Fabulous layout, I love the image.
Hugs, Vanja

stephanne said...

AHHHHH!!!!! A clown!!! Clowns are earned, so says the Dairy Queen commercial anyway!! I love the colours that you've used here and your exciting accesories, very very cute!!
Hugs,
Stephanne

Anonymous said...

OMGosh What a fun image, love it. Your card is simply stunning, love everything about it, so beautiful:)
Suzi
xxx

Sharon said...

Your card is utterly fabulous. Just love the design. The image is so different, I love this little clown.

paola said...

Absolutely adorable! your coloring is perfect, thanks for the chance to win something really yummy
smiles
Paola

Jenny V. said...

Hi Elsie! This is such a lovely card and the image is so cute. Love the DP and colors you use.

Carolina said...

Very pretty card.
Have a nice day

Susie said...

Hee hee - so cute and I don't normally like clowns!! Love your card! Susie x

CraftyC said...

I love your card Elise, its totally gorgeous!
Clairex

Juls said...

awhhhhh so so cute!!! such a fun image, your colouring is amazing!!! and I love the fab floral detail and all the sparkle!! Hugs Juls

Melanie-Jane said...

Dear Elise,
This is a very pretty card. I love the way you coloured the clown-girl.The whole card looks so happy.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love reading your comments.
Have a great Day !!
Hugs Melanie

Naoual said...

WOW Elise, this card is amazing!! How cute is that little clown, LOVE her!! Your card is truly AWESOME, so very creative!

Big Hugs, Naoual xx

tanja said...

Absolutely adorable! your coloring is perfect, thanks for the chance to win xxtanja

jude said...

Thats so cute love the card .The image would be great for childs party invite...just love it!
Must hop along thanks for show casing
hugs judex

Paula (PEP) said...

Love your Easel easel & it's great to see a girl clown - so many uses for this. The way you've used the balloon the flower in the clown's hands is brilliant. This is so different.
Thanks
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Rosette said...

Wowee Elise!! OMGoodness.. your card is super amazing, and well this clown reminds me a bit of you!!! ROFL..

I love it when we joke in our DT group, so don'r take me too seriously, ok?? :) lol

Huggies hun, I'm off to visit our Sistahs!!

Lori said...

Your card is so much fun, love the style and your work is great.

Judi said...

What a fab card, and this image made me laugh out loud!

Hugs

Judi xx

Tammy said...

Everything about this card is Fabulous!!!! I mean the image to the glitter to the papers and flowers. Wow!!!!is all I can say.
smiles...Tammy

Robyn said...

What a fabulous card. Love the layout and soft colors. They make the image really stand out.

Angelwood said...

What a fun card! Love all the bright colors you used and lovely embellishing! Beautiful coloring of your image too! Awesome work! hugs, Angela

Amanda said...

I always think clowns are scary but she is absolutely cute. Lovely colouring.
Amanda

Bobbi said...

Your card is gorgeous and fun. The image made me laugh.

Gloria Westerman said...

So beautiful and fun....love it...and I love your double easel ....will have to try that...such inspiration....thank you...

CarlaKH said...

So cute! Love that image and all the details!

Patricia Mae said...

She is so cute, she looks like she is going to dance off the card. Love the colors. And another awesome double easel card I just love those.
~Patricia

Anonymous said...

This is totally darling!

Tracy said...

Cute card. What a silly image- great for b-day cards.

Teresa said...

This is a cute card.

Love crafts forever said...

Hello my Friend. The image are super-duper cute. What you did with it is amazing. I always love your cards, and L/O are gorgeous.
Hugs Nataliya.

x laura x said...

this little cutie made me chuckle. she is lovely.
x laura x

Michelle said...

what a festive card. Love the doubel easel.

Alexandra said...

genau wie im echten leben: die kleinen verkleiden sich soooo gerne *lach*
lg
sanny

Unknown said...

Love the double easel! So creative!

Ranmali said...

Wonderful card. I like this way of double easel card. !!!

Wenche said...

Ohhh...Your card is stunning. Great idea with the double easel!! And the image is great for fun cards :)

Hugs Wenche :0)

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

The card and the image are awesome!!!

Murielle said...

WOW....Elise, Your card is absolutely gorgeous and stunning!!!
Your image is very adorable.
Have a marvellous day, my friend.
Big Hugs, Mumur

SannaS said...

WOW!! Such a happy card!! Beautiful details!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Kruemel said...

Oh Elise, this is so beautiful! I usually really don´t like clowns but this one is a big exception. And you have created such a wonderful card with it! Love that white face of hers with those cute pink cheeks and that touch of orange you used on the background. Not to mentione that saying that makes me want to go and have a party. And the inside is so clever - I am blown away!

Big hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

jan farnworth said...

very nice card.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Elise FUN!!!!!!!! Your card is so darn adorable. Omgosh I just love it. It makes me want to dance around and celebrate too. I just love the image she is soooo cute with her cute clown outfit and red nose. Man you did a fantastic job as always.
Love Bonnie
p.s. and OMGosh it's a blog hop too. Way cool I'm going hoppin! Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

What a fun card!!! It would make someones day to recieve this card!

JenRaff said...

What an awesome card -- I have never seen a card on top of an easel card before -- love it! And the way you colored your image is perfect!! I have to admit that this would have been my least favorite image, but seeing the way you put this together has changed my mind. It's so adorable!

Neeti said...

This is so joyful card Elise!! love the sparkle it got all over. the image is also playful.
btw, thanks for following me! your work is really an inspiration for me :)
xoxo, Neeti

Sheila said...

OK....your card is absolutely beautiful. Now, what do I think of clowns...they scare me!! She is a cutie although and your card makes you seem less scary...if that could happen for me. OH MY...

Thanks for sharing,

Hugs, Sheila

Sheila said...

I'm not sure if my comment worked, so I'll try it again. First I have to say, I love your card. The colors are spectacular and your coloring is awesome. Now, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid of clowns, even if it is a 3 foot cutie. I may get to like clowns, if I color her one time although. I'm off too hop away...sorry. LOL

Thanks for sharing,
Sheila

Claude said...

What a fun image, great card!

Sonya said...

What a cute and adorable card.

Pysselbus said...

Wow! What a fabulous card!!! So sweet image and the card in it self is so creative!!

Have a great evning!!

//Linda

Sarah A said...

Usually I am scared of real life clowns but this one is a real cutie. Love the papers and colours you have used on your beautiful creation.

Sarah x

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card!!!

Judy said...

Fabulous card. The clown is a fun image and I love how you colored it. I like how you added the flowers in the corner. I like the paper you used.

Randi WS said...

You've really done a huge job with this card, and it has payed off! Your card is fantastic!
And that little clowny girl is so funny and cute. This card definitly makes me smile!! ;)
Hugs, Randi WS

Stampin Mindy said...

This is the most cutest clown stamp I've ever seen. I love the colors and your flowers. Gorgeous card!

Crazy Creations said...

WOW isnt that the cutest clown Ive ever seen !I love it Hugs Sarah

Brenda Lee said...

Stunning, stunning card!! I'm very impressed. I'm not a huge lover of clowns (I think it has something to do with being afraid of them as a child), but this clown is irresistable. It would definitely be the one and only clown for me.

Anonymous said...

Elise I just adore this card!!!! The colors are striking and the image is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to get her and color her in!!!! Love every little detail as well!!!!
Beautiful job Sister!! (LOL)(Guess what I got my paper today!! haha) How about your stamps????
Hope you have a fabulous night!!
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Adorable image and beautiful card!
Hugs /Hanna

Mina said...

wow Elise Im loving these new stamps...this is beautiful and the clown image is by far my favourite I love it
Mina xxx

Mina said...

wow Elise, Im loving these new stamps and the clown is by far my most favourite...I love it...such a stunning creation too
Mina xxx

ribenaruby said...

So glad I came along to this hop, superb double easel card, must give it a try! The clown image is so much fun, love all the embellishments too!

Tona said...

Very pretty. I love your color combinations.

Shirley N said...

Wow, wow, Wowzers, Elise!!! This is just spectacular, you did a FAB job, love all your details! This image is so darned CUTE and you showcased her wonderfully! Great job Elise!

Tanya said...

I was unsure of this image but you changed my mind, great card!!!

Autumn said...

What an sdorable little clown! I love the balloon attached to her finger! Your card is awesome...love all those folds!

Alaine said...

LOL - - I laughed so hard when I saw that image. It is adorable!

coquine1635 said...

very original card style, never see that kind of easel card before

Iris Wiechmann said...

Ohhh my!!! Elise this is stinking cute! Beautiful colors and coloring! And your card design is just fabulous, you actually made 2 easel cards in one....what an outstanding idea! I definitely have to remember this!

Big hugs,
Iris

Mary Lou said...

Fabulous and Fun!!! Such a happy image!! Great card--love easel cards but really love the double effect:))
Blessing of thanks

Unknown said...

Elise, Girlfriend! This may be my favorite card that you have made! I love it! You know, I really don't usually like clowns too much (they kind of scare me - LOL!) But, I love this little clown and can't wait to get mine and ink it up.
hugs,
Gini

Jodi said...

I love this layout and gorgeous coloring!! Your embellishments really make it a fun and happy card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Elise, you're killing me with this one. She is so stinkin cute, and the way you've used her and designed that card... Magnificent!!! That's what it is!
Beautiful work girl.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Jessica said...

SERIOUSLY adorbale! Love the image and the flowers too! Thanks for sharing!
Jessica

Kreativmonster said...

What a sweet and unusual image! I really like the colours you used!

mst822 said...

Amazing card! Luv that layout! Oh and that balloon you added, is just too perfect!
Tammy

Kathi said...

Hi Elise,
your card is so sparkly and fun :)
The image is funny too.
XX Kathi

Adeline Ng said...

oh what a clown that is Elise! I love the how you put the card together and i love the flowers too!

Meretekj said...

Your card is very fun and cute.

hellerlittle said...

Funny little one...
such happiness is feeling at looking

Greets hellerlittle

Lilian said...

Your double easel card is just amazing! I love the details and your soft mixing of colors. Just stunning work Elise! :)

Suslik009 said...

What a wonderful and fun!

Elena, with greetings from Russia

Unknown said...

This is great!! Love it and love the extra on your easel card.

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card! I love it! The colors you used are perfect! Too cute!

Anita said...

Your card is adorble! So bright and cheery. Love it.

Sandra said...

wow, these two folded card is pretty cool - never seen anything like that before!
Hugs Sandra

Vickie Lee said...

OMG - my jaw is on the floor. What an amazing card. So happy and exciting and oh so fun. You are very talented!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This is a happy, fun and cute card and image.
thanks for sharing.


bobbi

chrilvian said...

wooowwwwwww i love the candy

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Elise, another stunning creation from you my friend! I love this sweet image and you have colored her so beautifully. Love the layout of your card, the dp and pretty, pretty flowers. Sweet to perfection! LOVE IT!
Thanks for always sharing your beautiful talent with us!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Chelsea said...

You are a double genius for creating that double easel Elise!
This image is just the cutest thing!
Bring a smile to anyone!
Great idea with the added balloon, very creative. Wow! I also love her white clown face. You get all the details down!
Have a great weekend.
Luv,
Chelsea

Jacilynn said...

Wowza! this is stunning. love it

Inge Bungart said...

Woww, your card ist great.
I love the colors
Greetings from germany
Inge

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my word.. I cannot find the right superlatives to describe how much I adore this card.. it's incredible, amazing, stunning.. .GORGEOUS!!! *wow wow wow*
{hugs} Sylvia

KarenB said...

Oh this is so much fun!!! Love that image and perfect colours too.