Hi Friends! Today is Monday and that means .. yayyyy! Another weekly challenge at Belles 'n Whistles blog! So our wonderful Andrea gave us the challenge of "Use Lace and Make it Frilly" .. hehe .. I LOVE lace!!!! And I'm sure all of you do too!
So here's what I made using Beary Big Hugs. Awwww! She looks soooo happy hugging her sweet bear friend!
I am also entering this into:
1. The Beary Scraps Challenge : sketch (Thank you so much girls for an AWESOME sketch to play with!)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Beary Big Hugs from Belles 'n Whistles store. Illustrated by Elisabeth Bell
Papers: MME
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Alright, well I sure do hope to see you join us in our "Lace" Challenge over at the Belles 'n Whistles blog! It'll be fun!
Thanks for visiting me!
Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:
Hi Elise! Yay! I hope I'm first here to comment on your very lovely card! That's a pretty image that you colored so beautifully...nice soft colors and great layout with those pretty flowers and lace trim! Have a wonderful week! Huggies, Cami
I love your work! Your card is beautiful and your coloring is fantabulous! You've inspired me to try my own!!
Have a great week :)
Gorgeous card ELise!! I love the colors and your gorgeous borders around the card and image!!! Looks so pretty!! Also love this sweet image and the lace is just the icing on the cake!!! So pretty!!
I hope you have a great week girlie!
:)kathy
Oh yes, just my kind of challenge! Can't wait to join in! :)
Oh Sweet Belle and her Teddy Bear! They look so happy together.
Love the border edges, and that beautiful and elegant white bow. Wow!
Luv,
Chelsea
Hey gorgeous lady this is stunnig, i so love this image so very much, perfect details to and your colouring is breath taking, big hugs sweetie x x x
Elise, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte !!! Ich mag sie sehr!! Spitze, Schleife, Blumen, Ppier... super !!!!!!
Liebe Grüße Marlis
OMWord Elise!!! This is just so soft and pretty--just like you!!! Love how you used those punches/dies, this layout is SWEET! Lovelovelove this!!!
this is just GORGEOUS!!!!! That ribbon adds such a touch of luxuary! stunning card! Hugs Juls
Hi Sunshine! Oh one of my most favorite Belles n Whistles images. The colors you used are beautiful they look fabulous together. And I love how you have that one little rose that matches her shirt and head band it really makes it pop. Awesome job my sweetie. I always look forward to seeing your creations they always leave me in Ahhh. Thanks for your continued inspiration.
Love Bonnie
Elise, I am so glad you entered so we still get to go ga-ga over your wonderful cards! Love the image and the lace. Great job!
Love Jamie
Aww, sweetie, you're just *the* best! Thanks for playing along with our Beary Sweet Challenge. Love and hugs!
Cheers,
Susan
This absolutely my fav EB image :) Just love the feeling of hugging your cute teddy bear! Love your colouring as always, stunning :)
Hugs, Anja
She is sooo sooo cute!! I just love this Belle squeezing the fluff right out of her teddy, love the soft colours and frilly details, just so pretty!!
hugs, stephanne
Post a Comment