Hello dear friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday ... yayyy .. the weekend is here!
I have a bit of news to share with you, something that I've been debating about, but decided that it's a good thing to share to raise awareness and give love and support to those who have Breast Cancer. I have recently been diagnosed as having Breast Cancer earlier this week. There are more tests to be done to see if it has spread, since some were in my lymph nodes.
Yes, this news is very confusing for me and most of the time I am okay, but there are times when I just break down. I think once I finish all the other testing and know what treatments I have to do .. I'll be okay .. I just want to get everything going so that I can fight my way back to becoming cancer free.
It's funny how a bit of this news will make you look at everything differently. Make you look at things a lot closer. I will always appreciate every single second of every single day, I look at other people and wonder what their hardships are in life and think, "May God be with them every single step of the way." And I know that I will love with more than my entire being! :)
The hardest part for me is looking at my little 4 year old son. He is the love of my life, my sun, my stars, my everything. I get scared thinking of everything, but then I pull it together for awhile and think, "I just wanna get this over with! I wanna be GREAT again!!!"
I found the lumps of mine by accident in the shower. I wasn't looking for anything, but my fingertip accidently felt a bump as I was rinsing off. So ladies, please ... when you're in the shower ... routinely check yourself and get familiar with what your skin/bodies look and feel like.
I received a bag full of info, along with this beautiful hand quilted pink/green blanket at the doctors. Along with it came a pink/white "Heal" teddy bear .. which of course has been taken lovingly by my little boy. hehe! :)
Also, if you know of any success/survivor stories, I'd love for you to share them with me ... as I find it uplifting. Here's my email addy so you can share it privately with me: happy2bamom@cox.net
Thank you so much for reading this long post and I know you are right here with me. :) I hope you will understand that for a while I may not be posting comments on your sweet blogs as I will feel okay for a minute, then exhausted the next .. and I've got a lot of information to read up on in those books! Whew! :)
May the Best of your Todays ... be the Worst of your Tomorrows,
Elise

105 comments:
I am hugging you with all my might right now Elise with tears welling up in my eyes. I will pray for your quick recovery every day. With all the love that surrounds you and with your faith and courage you will beat this. Love you Elise!!!
OMG Elisa Im am sitting here bawling like a baby, my heart go's out to you if there is anything I can do for you or you just need to chat please I'm here for you. I'm giving you the biggest cyber hug you can handle. I will be praying for 100% cure for you.
Big Hugs!!!
~Patricia
Oh nuts!! I am sorry that this is happening to you, but happy that you have noticed it and gotten doctors attention so rapidly. Thinkin' the rest of this will come in the form of an email!! Bohdi, give mommy back her bear!!
Oh Elise, I'm at a loss for words. Flooded with tears, tissues piling up. I'm in shock. You are too young!!! I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Every prayer and every thought is with you for a swift recovery and the strength to continue fighting. I know there are many ladies out there that have gone and are experiencing exactly the same. Asking for uplifting stories is a great way to stay positive.
If you need anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I'm sending you HUGE cyber hugs with Patricia and the rest of us girls at TBS DT.
Love You Sweetie!
Kimm
I'm crying again after reading this! You have been in my thoughts and prayers since I found out. Please know that you have a lot of cheerleaders that are going to be with you through this! You are such a sweet woman,but you are strong as well, and I know that you will kick this.
hugs again Sweetie!
Gini
Elise, sweetie! I am so sorry you have this trial in your life but I KNOW YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT! You are always so positive and uplifting to us, I know that will affect your healing. I am sending you a longer email with a story about my younger sister. Hang in there!
Dearest Elise;
I'm very sorry to hear about your plight. Be strong and know that you will gather your strength from within and beat this.
Know that you're surrounded by love and only positive thoughts.
Hugs and warm wishes to you Elise.
Hi there Elise...........We are so sorry about your news....YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS.......stay positive, You are in our thoughts and prayers.......
Big BIG hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx
Oh, Elise, I hope that you will go through this with a lot of energy and desire to heal, and that you will heal quickly! May the thought of your child be a sign of hope rather than fear: you will go through it for him!
dear elise
sorry to hear about your news my mum had her's about 20 years ago and although she was 58 she survied she had a very positve way, now she has alzheimers, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hi Elise
I don't know you but I sit here with tears in my eyes having just read not only your story but also the one that Jacque aka Jacque's Joie de Vivre has posted too. I wish you all the best through whatever treatment it takes for you to kick this dreadful disease. Having had cervical cancer at 27 I do know a little of how scared and confused you feel but always remember the ones you love are with you every step of the way including your young son who will keep your spirits raised (my youngest of my 4 children was just 18 months old when I was diagnosed and is now a strapping 16 year old).
Take care.
Kim xXx
Elise, I have just read Jacque's blog and heard your terrible news. I truly pray for you to receive strength to face this. Jacque has been such an inspiration and I am sure you will get over this with God's help. Lots of warm wishes and big hugs. Ursula
ohhh oooooouuuhhhh When I read news like these I am feeling so sand and hopless that I can't do something to help, but I can with my big blog hug's :) and smile make you feel beter and tell you that I love all your wonderful projects.
I am sure you will pull out and will have again happy not worry time :)
I promissed Jacque that I will pop over here.
Stay strong girl. We are with you.
Big Hug's
Renkata
Netherlands
sono dispiaciuta da questa notizia, ma spero che tu guarisca presto, spero di essere comunque di sostegno in questo momento
Elise... you will be SURELY kicking this yukky thing out of your body SOON!! And we will be with you each step of the bumpy way. You can do it girl!! And you will be free of it again. We will celebrate with you when the time comes!! Big big hugs sent your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi sweetie..
I am here via Jacque's blog and I just have to come over to offer my cyber hugs, comfort and prayers for you speedy recovery. I remember in the bible it says that even with the faith as small as the seed, you will be saved by the grace of God. Trust Him that he will bring you peace and joy.
hugs, Heaney
Elise, I found out about your story from your friend Jacquie - BIG hugs to you. I am sure it is a scarry journey to start out on - but know that you have many many people out there that have gone through the same thing. Be strong.
Elise, I heard about your news from Jacque's blog. I will say special prayers for you tonight. I need to make my appointment for a mammo - keep putting if off cause I'm so busy.. UGH! Take care of yourself, hunny! big hugs, Angela
I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. I found out through Jacque's blog, but with her strength and determination I do hope you will pull through. One of my best friends was diagnosed in 2005 with Breast Cancer but thankfully she was strong and has now got the all clear.
I do wish the same for you and will be thinking of you everyday.
Best wishes
Jayne xx
I am sending you HUGE HUGGGGGGGGGS.... I hope all goes well for you....
Just popped by to leave some love and support, you will get through this hun just reading your post makes me realize that you are one very brave woman that will fight her socks off. Keep your chin high it's an obstacle you will overcome, lots of love, support and hugs
Tash xxxxxxx
Hi there! I just hopped over from Jacque's blog after hearing your news. I just wanted to let you know that I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way. My godmother is a breast cancer survivor and I hope that you will be able to beat this just like she did! Thank you for sharing your story to spread awareness! That was SO brave of you!
Dear Elise, I heard the sad news from my dear friend Jacque that you were diagnosed with breast cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you. What I have learned from Jacque is that if you stay positive and keep a smile in your heart you can get through anything. I can't wait for the day that you tell us you are cancer free!!
With Love and Hugs,
Suzan
Hi Elise!
Just wants to pop by and say hi. (I came fram Jacques blog). I am thinking of you and wish you the very best.A lot of people is getting cured from cancer. Think positive.
Hugs from Dorte- Norway
Jacque at Jacque's Joie de Vivre sent me over to your blog and I'll keep coming back to check on you, Elise. Keep telling yourself that you will be fine and that you will beat this challenge ... a positive outlook is the key, I believe. Sending big hugs, lots of love and good wishes to you. Tracey T xxx
Hi Elise, I read about you on Jaque's blog and just wanted to pop over to say that I will be praying for you through this and asking the Lord to give you strength and that you will completely heal as quickly as possible.
Big hugs, Vicki
Jacque sent me over to your blog Elise and I will surely keep coming back here. Just wanted to let you know that be positive and never lose hope. Be strong and this bad phase will pass soon. We are always there for you. Big hugs and lots of good wishes!!
Elise, just hopped over here from Jacque's blog. Try to keep positive thoughts, and know that many are praying for you! Love and hugs to you!
~Beth
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You have a big supportive family of fellow stampers and scrappers. One day at a time with the support of God, family and friends. Hugs, Shirley
Hi Elise, I followed Jacque's invitation to stop by your blog and give you my support. Your decision to share this news is truly appreciated, as a perfect reminder for all of us of the fragility of life. As part of my DT duty on a friendship theme, I have just prepared a text and a card that will appear on my blog tomorrow, with the intention of bringing awareness about feminine cancers during this month, I will amend it and include your name (link) alongside Jacque's. I believe support and friendships are priorities in our every day life, but when it comes to embracing a difficult journey such as yours, it takes an even greater place in ones life. Hugs and prayers to you.
http://au-deladesimages.blogspot.com/
Jacque sent me over to your blog and I wanted you to know that I am praying for you, for stregnth and healing and also for your son. Sending good wishes, hugs and lots of love your way. Will check on you again soon.
Wow what a verry bad news, I was at the blog from Jacques and there I read the news you've heard this week. I hope you're such as strong as Jacque and that the further test bring you al good news. I wish you al the love and strenght you need for now and in time.
Greetings Sonja.
Hi Elise huni i am so sad to hear about your cancer dicovery i am thinking of you always huni and i fist found out by the wonderful Jacque who has put a candy up for pink cancer awareness which i think is great.Don't forget we are all here for you no matter what i am sending you big massive cyber hugs and kisses your way
much love
Lorraine xx
Hi Elise...I read about your bad news at Jacque's blog...I wish you her strength and drive to pull you through...one of my best freinds was diagnosed with breath cancer in 2008 and by now she is still clear (and feeling well)...so I'll send you a lot of Dutch hugs and wish you all the best!
xxx Margreet
Elise, I found you through Jacque's blog. I will keep you on my prayer list and follow your blog. So many new medical treatments and so many survivors, I am sure you will be fine. Hugs and prayers coming your way via cyber space.
Many thoughts and prayers to you, Elise, may your courage be strong. I heard about this from Jacque's blog, somehow, I am sure she is going to be a major inspiration to you!! Wrap your arms around your little guy and enjoy every moment of every day!!! This too, shall pass!!!Many hugs,
Teri
Hello! Jacque Jacque's Joie de Vivre has told us, so I just want to leave an encouraging hug from a distance!
Elise, you are so brave for sharing your story and thank you for spreading the awareness. I agree with all the girls here, staying positive is the key! We Love you so much and want you to kick this cancer to the curb! Sending you loving hugs!
Chelsea
hi this is my first visit to your blog and your story of what you are going through sounds so emotional, sending you a big big (((((hug)))) and hopefully you can get back on the road to just been you very soon. x carol
Aw Elise, Hugs. I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news. I am happy for you though that you have a beautiful son that inspires you every minute to be great again. I'm happy for you that you have so many cyber friends and I'm sure others in your life that love you and are there for you.
Remember that our Lord dosen't give us more that we can handle and be strong. When you don't think you can be strong listen to God and he will lift you up.
Take care of you sweetie.
love, joni
Hello from Norway
I allso read about you in Jaque's blog,and I want to send to you my biggest get-well-thoughts and good wishes!! ♫ ♫
Hugs from Helle
Big HUG to you Elise! I am so sorry to hear all of this! I feel veryvery sad right now! I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will come cancer free as soon as possible! I have 2 little daughters so I can imagine how do you feel for your son. I am sending you A LOTS of LOVE, warm thoughts, tender hugs and support! My mind is there with you.
Hugs, Sande
Hi ya hun x You stay strong x thinking of you loads and take just one step at a time! x Leigh x
Hi Elise I have just popped over from Jaques blog to offer my support..I AM A SURVIVOR of this dreaded decease, off to send you an email.
luv n hugs Christine xxx
My dearest Elise, you are not alone in this situation and I KNOW you will beat this challenge. My SIL did and that was 10 years ago now. Keep BELIEVING and be strong. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers every single day. Please know you are loved by everyone and we are all here for you. Keep that beautiful smile on your face, and keep your mind and hands creating. Sending you a BIG cyber hug for a full recovery. You can do it! Love and Hugs, Cami
Elise- what a devastating week for you but know that there is hope. I am sure waiting on the staging and treatment have to be the longest days. Know that we are all out here praying for you. You are young and hopefully it has been caught early and I will pray for that... no matter you will get our support. Good luck and keep us updated as you make this journey as Jacque did (she is a trooper!).
Heidi
Hi Elise
i have just come over from Jacques blog. I am ever so sorry to hear of your sad news, my heart goes out to you and your family and you will all be in my prayers every step of your journey, keep your chin up girl and keep positive.
i will keep popping back to see how you are!!
Massive hugs and xxxx
Hi Elise! I'm so sorry to hear the news. Just wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayer. Please be strong and have positive thoughts, hang in there.
Hugs,
Jenny
Hi Elise My heart goes out to you hun and it's good that you can post about it on here,you never know may save someone!.I wish you the very best bless you x
Hi Elise, I am a visitor from Bev's Blog and just wanted to leave you a message of support. I think you are so brave to have put this in blog land so soon after finding out, hearing your story has definately prompted me to check and I'm sure others feel the same. You will definately be making a difference to hundreds of women out there so thank you for raising my awareness. I wish you good luck and strength, and know that with the love of your little boy you will fight this. Huge hugs, Katy. xxx
Dear Elise my love and prayers are with you at this horrible time.My husband is just recovering from bowel cancer,and doing really well.My friend like yourself,is fighting this horrible desease.With a loving family and friends,you can fight this.Jacque asked us to pop by to let you know you are not on your own.
My love and prayers are with you.
Please stay strong.
Hugs Sian xxx
Elise I am so sorry to hear your news.
As I've not been through anything like this I can only imagine how you and your family are feeling - I'm finding it very hard to write the right words and keep deleting bits I've written as they seem 'wrong'. I s'pose I just want to say I'm thinking of you.
Thank you so much for the reminder to 'check', I do when I remember but I promise to remember more often now.
Love, hugs and positive vibes to you...
Carol x
Dear Elsie,
I am visiting from Jacque Beddingfield's blog. She told us about you.
I just want you to know that I will now have you in my prayers for a full recovery and be thinking of you daily as you go through what ever treatments are made for you.
A positive attitude is half the battle - so keep up the good thoughts and be very brave. I am sure that the love of your son will also help you :o)
Thank you for sharing your story. There are thousands of women who still don't check themselves. I am sure that coming forward with your story will help so many of them.
Big big hugs - Candy
Elise, I heard about your news from Jacque's blog. I am sending you a cyber hug and thoughts and prayer's for a full recovery.
Hello from Brazil
I am here via Jacque's blog and I just have to come over to offer my comfort and prayers for you speedy recovery.
Hugs
Rosana
Hello. I know you have never heard from me before, but I just wanted to pop by to offer my support. I am an avid crafter that came upon Jacque's site by way of Magnolia obsession, and have been following her and her story all along. She has asked her followers to drop you a line. I want to wish you the best of health, happiness and love. I wish there is more that I could do for you....Just wanted you to know there is another person out there thinking of you tonight.
Jacque sent me over to wish you well. I will pray for your care and recovery to be speedy and complete. Good luck and God bless you.
Elsie, just read your story (after coming over from Jacque's) I'm sure that you are in shock right now. But you're right, when you know what options are available to you, once you decide (along with your family) on a course of action you are going to be FINE! My cousin was diagnosed with Breast Cancer over 20 years ago. She is fine and a Grandma! She was also young when she found a lump. It's ok to cry, as long as you follow that with smiles and happiness. Hang in there and KNOW that you WILL WIN! We'll all be thinking of you,
R/
Hiya Elise,I am Casper pleased to meet you! Jaques sent me
You are a one of a group of very special ladies - I call us SURVIVORS. You Will get through this!
If anyone doubts comment about cancer knowing no age boundaries - Then believe me it does not discriminate with age - I was 34 !
This is a great time & a great blog to open people up to dangers of thinking there are too young.
Yes this is heavy stuff,blogs are for fun & hobbies.I am very new to blogging but I see it as a community of people in a support system.
I had 2 mastectomies one elective,complications,both ovaries removed.Miss the babies I could have had.
Sadness is a very big part of life.
But LIFE means survival.
Girls check & keep checking your lady bits,I was lucky I found my lump it was classed as a subtle tumour.Took my GP a while to understand but I got refered to the Hospital Breast care unit.
I have a card that I have just designed "Marching for Survival"
"For you my Sisters"
When we all band together,
We march forward for our Sisters,
All women are our Sisters,
Sisters band together,Today
Sisters stand side by side in hope & strength.
Radiate your love & hope like Rainbows to colour our Sisters lives with light & hope.
Show & give strength in numbers.
Make a difference to a " Woman" make her smile through her hidden tears.
Offer a moment in time
One moment is all it takes to change a woman.
written by Casper McAulay 2010
I NEVER USUALLY WRITE POETRY ON THE SPOT BUT THE SUBJECT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART.
Take care of each other,smile once a day it can make a difference to one person!
Take care of you,
Big Hugs
Casper
Hi Elsie ,
Just popped over as Jacque asked us to say hi!To tell you that we are here for you. You may have a battle ahead but with that comes strength and determination .Take one aday at a time enjoy your family and friends who no doubt will play an amazing part in your life over the next few months.I wish you all the best and remember 1 step at a time ,1 day at a time and you will get there.
Love and big ((((HUGS)))
Judex
Elise, I'm here from Jacque...
Wish you gather strength and energy and be optimistic!
Many hugs to you (from Russia, aha),
Jenny
Hi Elise...I read about your bad news at Jacque's blog.
I just wanted to send lots of positive thoughts your way.
Big Hugs from Finland
Mari
I just hopped over from Jacque's blog, where I read about your sad news.
I just wanted to wish you lots of strength, good luck and love from the people around you and I'll pray for your speedy recovery.
A big cyber hug,
Sandra
hiya hun
i'm sorry to hear this news
i hope that it all works out for you hun
best wishes to you and your familie
hugs angelique
Hi Elise
I came over here from Jacqu's blog and when I first saw your blog is "hey I know you, are you one of my blog followers when I am so new to blogging, challenges and crafting and I felt so encouraged.
I am so sorry to hear of your illness, breast cancer is something close to my heart, one of my very closed friends had breast cancer and I together with another of our friend were with her at the doctor when he broke the news to her. We held her hands till her hubby joined her and it was heartbreaking, nerve wrecking sitting there at the doctor absorbing the news and trying to make something out of it. My friend went through surgery, had chemo then radiation and has been cancer free since, thank GOD.
My prayers and thoughts and well wishes are with you Elise as you battle this and trust in GOD that you will win the battle come out of it stronger and more beautiful than before.
Take care and big hugs Elsie :-)
Hi Elise, I have just been on Jacques blog and read about you, I am sorry you have to bear this,it must have been a mighty blow. Take heart from the MANY, MANY survivors. Leaving big hugs for you and will send a prayer up too.Take care, Janette.xxxxxxxx
Elise, came over from Jacque's post to visit you. I also sent you a private email. You have many in your corner during this fight. You will be in many prayers and thoughts.
Let us know if you need anything. we are just an email away.
Praying for you in this journey of healing. What a blessing that you found that lump! Hugs to you and my prayers too.
Elise,
Just came from Jacque's blog to send you some love and to let you know that I will be praying for you. My Mom had breast cancer some 21 years ago and lst month we celebrated her 68th birthday. Here's hoping this will be your story too.
Huge Hugs
Beth Greco
Hello Elise - sadly, I do not have the pleasure of knowing you, but have come to visit you via. Jacque at Jacque's Joie de Vivre, and to give you a huge cyber {{{{HUG}}}}.I wish you well during your treatment and recovery, and I will be thinking of you.
Lots of Love, Sylvia xxx
Hi Elise, I followed Jacque's invitation to stop by your blog and let some words for you. Your decision to share this news is truly appreciated, even because all of us, cardmakers have a lot in common.
I only want to tell you that the most important for you now is to believe!! You have an adorable son, a family and they´ll not leave you alone.
Sometimes we meet those "stones" in our lives, it´s up to us how we will send them away. And... please, be strong, believe in God, follow the doc instructions and everything will be well. I´m very sure!!
I don´t know you and this is the first time I visit your blog and I´m very far from you (I´m from Belo Horizonte, Brasil) but... be sure that you and all your family will be in my prayers.
Love and hugs
Regina
Dear Elise, I have accepted Jacque's invitation to visit your blog and offer my support. I want to commend you for going public. I followed my friend Jacque's journey and I will follow yours.
There are few of us that have not been touched in some way by this disease. My young niece recently had a double mastectomy and the process of reconstruction is still underway. It's a rather long process.
I'm sending BIG HUGS your way!!!
I just hopped over here from Jacque's blog, and I hope you can take some comfort in knowing there are many, many women out there in cyber world wishing you all the best, and that you beat this cancer quickly!! I have 2 little boys (8 and 5), and had quite a scare myself during my very first mammogram appt! I had to go back several times, and have an ultrasound, etc. I'm just glad you caught it early, so you can fight it hard!! Hugs to you!!!
Elise - I heard of your battle and wanted to express my thoughts and send prayers your way. Stay strong and know that God will walk with you through this. Praying for a speddy recovery for you and strength for your family to help you through.
~Hugs
Jen
Dear Elise
i found you through Jacque's blog, and am here to offer you support. I pray for everything you wish for.
Take care - look after yourself and your dear little son.
Bigs hugs coming your way.
Valxx
PS: How wonder is that gift from the doctors, so caring...
I followed Jacque's invitation to stop by your blog .So sorry you have to go through this. Wishing you a quick and easy healing process .Prayers are snet your way .Big hugs!!
Debby
Elise,
I came by your blog via Jacque's Blog. My hairdresser was diagnosed with Breast Cancer - the same as you she found it while in the shower. She is doing well now and that will be a year past. She is back at work and coping fine. Stay positive and look after yourself and your son.
Take Care,
Maureen..........x
Praying that your journey will be a short & successful one! Came over from Jacque's page to give some love & hugs! Keep strong for yourself and that little one! A positive outlook is often half the battle & you sound like you are one positive lady!
Hugs & all best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Love
Dawn x
Elise you will be in my prayers tonight I hope your journey will be a short and successful one.
I have come to you web via Jacques blog and I'm supporting my husband through his fight with prostrate cancer.
Thinking of you
Kind regards
Stampersue
X
Hello Elise, thanks goodness you found the lumps...I have a friend who had a breast removed over 30 years ago and is still going strong to this day, she is over 70 now. I read about you on Jacque's blog. Let your faith keep you strong.
Rene from OZ xo
Dear Elise, I was moved to tears by your entry. I have raised my children and have grandchildren who are the age of your little boy - I have had much time in life to enjoy these things and I pray with all my heart that you will have that same time with your child and his children. I have followed Jacque's blog this past year - she has been an inspiration to myself and many others. Know that there are many out here whose lives you have touched and we will all be here cheering you on your pink journey until you cross the finish line, fists pumping in the air and screaming "I did it!! I did it!!" And you will..........
Many hugs,
Deb T. xoxo
OH honey, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you. Big Big hugs!
OMG Elise this has brought a tear to my eye,my thoughts are with you and your family and I hope this journey will be a short one.How wonderful and caring of you to share this with us all,I am sure it will raise even more awareness of this horrible disease.Take care of yourself.
Big Higs
Cheryl xx
My Friend Elise, so sorry about your story. I will thinking of you every day with my beast wishes to you. I wish you MANY, MANY years together with your little Boy. Love you. Big hugs, Nataliya.
I am so sorry to hear your news and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed of your journey as Jacque did, so that we can cheer and commiserate with you so you know that you are not alone. My sister had breast cancer and had to have a partial mastectomy but she is now cancer free. We all thank god for this every day and this has made all of us appreciate each day we get with our family.
your poor darling!!! I am so sorry I am so late commenting, I am still catching up in blogland!!! There are many sucess stories out there, and you seem to have a beautiful and positive attitude which always helps!!! Thinking of you and sending the biggest huggles of support! Hugs Juls
Hello my Sunshine! This news really SUCKS! I am still in total shock and can't seem to stop my blubbering. You know what a blubber head I am. Sean gave me his best and all time favorite remedy and ordered me into a hot bubble bath. Didn't work I blubbered in there as well. Oh my love I wish I was there right now with you to hold your hand and hold you with my loving embrace. Close your eyes and image it and hopefully you will feel it cause it's that strong!!!! I love you so much and I am here for you!!!
Love Bonnie
Elise, I posted Jacques story on my blog with your link and a follower of mine responded......She wanted me to pass this to you as she could not get thru:
I tried to give a sweet hello to Elise from Ukraine, but I do not know why - I was not able(((
But I'd like to tell - NEVER GIVE UP!!!! And the problem of cancer is on the upward curve in Ukraine(((( But I know a Girl - a mother of a 6 year old boy and a wife and a great personallity I have ever met who conquered it! And she proved - it is possible (she had skin cancer - which seems to be the most dangerous)!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is with her family now - though I think she had it all - all the the horrors possible! But she is so optimistic that she survived!!!!!!!!!
The BEST WISHES TO ELISE from Ukraine!
Lots of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is her blog: http://mariaduka-lemonade.blogspot.com/
Now it's my turn. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I have 3 children (9, 3 & 7 months) and they too, are my sun & moon and stars! I get frightened thinking of ever leaving them and I DON"T have cancer. I AM NOT going thru what you are going thru, however, did find a lump a few years back and went for a mammogram only to be told there was nothing there. That was a scary time, so I know that feeling, but can't honestly say I know how you are feeling now.You are strong for sharing your story & sharing your enlightenment! I wish you the best of luck & a long life full of love and laughter! Take Care.
YOU are amazing, honey. I have been thinking about you so much and I want you to know what an amazing inspiration you are. Love you
Dear Elise, I have had 3 friends who have had breast cancer - and ALL of them are now OK! Yes they had to go through some nasty treatments - but they got through and now have a new outlook on life and their future with their families. Breast cancer CAN be beaten - and positive thinking is a HUGE part of that!
I also have another friend who lost her mother to this disease and carries the gene - she had a double mastectomy to avoid it and you'd never know!
You are sooo brave to share your story - now take the strength all your friends in blogland are sending you and use it!
Wishing you ALL the VERY best.
xXx
Oh Elise, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and when you have your down days, just look into your sweet little boy's eyes and you will find strength you never knew you have. Sending you a big cyber hug honey. xo Jackie
Wow, what a brave a beautiful woman you are for sharing your story! My heart goes out to you and your family. Best of luck with your fight and know that my prayers are with you!
Hugs
Leonie
I am so sorry Elise and I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prays. Your so brave to share your story with us all and make everyone aware and get checked. Sending you the biggest cyber hugs xx
Hello!
So many wonderful people sending you their good wishes and prayers. You can feel the love. This support, in addition to that of your husband, son, family and friends will help you through this difficult time. Never give up hope.
I also will be keeping you in my prayers. Wishing you everything good.
A warm hug,
Barbara Diane
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Came over here from Debbie Pamment's blog.
I'd like to share a story with you.
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 20 years ago.
Today, she is cancer free. No recurrence of that cancer in 20 years. Yes, it was emotionally difficult for all of us, and I'm sure worse for her when she was diagnosed....but there IS hope. My mom is proof of that.
Dearest Elise,
I stopped by your blog to say thank you and I wanted you to know that I had received my new BW stamp. Now I'm all upset because I can't find the right words to express my feelings.
Please know that you and your family are in my heart and prayers and I'm praying you to get through this.
(((((((((((HUGE HUG)))))))))))))))
Risa:)
Dear Elise, found you via Cheryl, thank you so much for being brave and sharing your story with us. Sending the biggest cyber hugs from OZ! Keeping you in my thoughts, take careX:)
All though you don't know me I just want to send you a HUG! I know you can beat this!!
Your courage and bravery bring tears to my eyes. My throat hurts right now because I'm fighting crying. I am praying for you, girl! I am praying for your little boy too. Lots of love being sent your way. I'll email you privately. Hugs, :) Janis
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. thanks for sharing your story and for reminding us all to do those self checks. Keep strong.
Elise I am thinking of you each day. I signed up to follow you blog and I hope to see your positive comments continue. Thanks for sharing your story and reminding the rest of us of how important this is.
Hi Elise,
I just heard from Bonnie on The Couch. I will be praying for you and your family. Take care and stay strong *big hugs*. Thank you for sharing your story and reminding us all that we need to check regularly.
xoxo,
Lori
Hi Elise! We've never met but I found out about your diagnosis through Shirley. Be strong and know that you have tons of friends (and new friends!) who'll be here to support you. You're going to beat this! I just know it!
Healing hugs, Donna
Hi Elise, you don't know me, I stumbled across your story while participating in a blog hop. Although, I personally have not been affected by cancer, my cousin has and she fought long and hard and finally beat breast cancer. She has been cancer free for over 5 years and kept up the fight for her family (husband and four children) as well as herself. When our Aunt was stricken with lung cancer, her advice was to keep fighting and have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE! She said attitude is very important! My prayers go out to you and your family and I will check back periodically to see if you have posted anything! Good Luck with your fight! Miranda
Post a Comment