Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas Time Is Here ...

Hey Ya's once again!  Hope you all had a great week!

Every year I want to do so many Christmas projects, but before you know it .. time is running out and it seems Christmas arrives in a blink of an eye.  This year is no different .. haha!  The days fly by in a flash.

I made this shaker card over a month ago using some Graphic 45 papers and an old K&Co snow cabin scene chipboard.









I'd also like to enter this into I Am Roses Challenge "Anything Goes" November IAR Challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Elise, all your cards are so enchanting!!!! I love them all,
Hugs Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm speechless...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Elise a stunning and beautiful card and have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Dena said...

Girl, I so look forward to seeing your creations! I loooooove this shaker card! Beautiful details!!
I know what you mean, time flies and then right when I am in the mood to create for Christmas, it is already here haha!
Hugs, Dena

Céline said...

so stunning
hugs
céline

Carol S. said...

How many hours did this creation take you?!! It is simply amazing. The image is lovely but then all the embellishments you had adorned it with, takes it to another level!! It's truly magical....you must wave a wand and up pops a stunning creation! I wish I could. Have a lovely magical weekend, big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I love this! Totally know what you mean about time racing by. This year has gone by in a blur! I'm nowhere near ready with my Christmas creations! So much to do and now so little time eek! Lovely to see you're off to a great start with this gorgeous creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

Wow Elise.... you keep on coming up with these stunners!! Every one you make is a work of art... and this one is no exception. I particularly love how you've used the pearls around the oval frame..

And yes... Christmas is approaching at lightening speed!!

Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Wooow it's so lovely!!!

Rosemary said...

WOW WOW WOW!! This is seriously spectacular!! I can't stop staring at all the gorgeous details! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

I Am Roses Challenge Blog said...

Stunning! Thank you for playing along our IAR Challenge.