Hey Friends! Hope you're off to a great weekend! I've managed to finish a card and actually post it all in one day ... GASP! :) Today was one of the days of the week that my little guy goes to preschool, so that's how I managed this! lol!
Well, I've made this card for the challenges listed below and also for Whiff of Joy's Guest DT call! If you have time, I do hope you'll give it a whirl also! Here's the link for more information.
And here is the card that I've made:
Here's the Challenges and also the Guest DT recipe:
1. Whiff of Joy : Guest DT use 1 cardstock, 2 DP's, 1 ribbon & 1 button
2. Whiff of Joy : Easel Card
3. Stamp Something : Distressing
4. Totally Gorjuss : Ribbon
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Whiff of Joy - Elisabeth Bell
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Primacolor Pencils
Thank you for visiting me and always making my day shine even brighter!
xoxo...Elise


17 comments:
This is absolutely stunning Elise!
Gorgeous Work!
WoW, this is just fabolous!!!Lovely image, and beautiful colouring!!
;0)Gry-Beate
Stunning card Elise, the image and papers are gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful as always.
Have a fab weekend
hugs Mandy xx
Elise really beautiful, stunning card!
Good luck with the Whiff of Joy guest DT Elise! :) You will be an asset to the group. Your cards are always a wowzer! As you know, I'm a big fan of your colored images. Simply amazing! ~Chelsea
Don't forget me when you're famous!!! You'd be a wonderful addition to any team but your work with Elisabeth Bell's images is particularly admirable, good luck with the call, not like you need it, in my eyes, you are a shew-in!! I love all of your ingredients, so gorgeous and the button fits into the mix wonderfully, well done!! So once again, good luck to you ;)
Have a wonderful weekend love,
Stephanne
Oh Elise, this is a WOWZER! Your easel card is just gorgeous--love your DP, your stitching and your flowers and lace! Your layouts are always outstanding and your image is sooo sweet. I''m sure you'll get that guest DT spot, good luck sweet friend!
Hi Elise,
Came by to say thank you for the wonderfully kind comment you left on my blog. I greatly appreciate your taking the time. Your own blog is wonderful, full of amazing taent & inspiration. Love the colours & detailing on this card. The flowers look gorgeous & your image is beautiful.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
Hi
Came over your blog, and i m happy.
I love your work, this card is fab:)
Like the colores and your coloring on the image. I will pop back:)
Have a nice sunday, hug:)
Wow....my dear Elise, your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Great colouring and wonderful look.
I love!!!!!
Beautiful papers and details.
Have a nice day.
Big Hugs, Mumur
This is gorgeous honey, i love the image and sweet papers, the colours are perfect, i hope that yu get chosen,big hugs Pops x
Another beautiful work of art Elise! I love the Fall colors on this. So warm and and the green is so fresh and vibrant! Gorgeous coloring and layout! Love how you use your 'panels'. The stitching is always a beautiful touch! Thanks again for your wonderful, kind comments! Much appreciated!
How can you withstand an angel:-)
What a beautiful piece of art – I love your card.
Thanks for participating in the GD call.
Best regards
Katharina
This is just amazing!!! I really love the gorgeous colours! Hugs Juls
Oh honey how beautiful. Oh and one of my favorite stamps too. I love her dress! Such a great job with the vibrant color and then into shading. Such a wonderful contrast! Wow your colouring is ALWAYS AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL with a capital B
Love Bonnie
Elise, this is absolutely beautiful...I'm sure they will choose you my friend! You so deserve the position with your gorgeous creations. I love your fabby coloring and those flowers are soooooo gorgeous! My vote is for you to get this!
Sending you all the good vibes....and then some!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
Post a Comment