Monday, March 15, 2010

A Card From Scrapmumur all the way from France!

Hi Friends!  I wanted to share with you something that a wonderful crafter has shared with me!  I was so excited to have received a card from Mumur!  If you've not visited her blog before, you simply must!  She has tons of delicious cards for your eyes!

She sent me this card that she made for me all the way from FRANCE!!!  How COOL is that?!  I always adore and love her use of colors and the way she places everything on her papers along with the use of ephemera. 

Here's the card she made which I have on my desk in my crafting room:


Isn't it GORGEOUS?!  I absolutely LOVE it!!!!  Thank you Mumur for totally making my day!  :)

xoxo...Elise

6 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhhh Just so adorable!! Hugs Juls

Shirley N said...

That's such a sweet card for a sweetheart like you!

Chelsea said...

That is just the sweetest thing. What a great friend you have made along blogland. Her blog and cards are so beautiful! ~Chelsea

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh you are a lucky one!! BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! And she is such a sweetheart just like you..
hugs, Janiel

Thank you from Hay said...

I like the "good for a hug" ticket that is a cool

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahh.. your card is beautiful! Elise how special you are to receive such a wonderful gift! You have a wonderful friend in France! I'll be sure to check out her blog.
Love Bonnie