Hey Friends! Hope you're all having a great week! I am, but rather unproductive as I've been rather naughty. I just bought my New Moon DVD on Saturday, and have neglected my crafting big time!! Have you seen the movie?! Oh let me tell you, if I could plaster Edward all over my blog, I would ... he's such a total hottie!! Those eyes, those lips, that shy smile, that tantalizing voice .... sigh
ALRIGHT then! Off track for a moment, but will hop back on the path right now. LOL! I've made another clear card for a few challenges listed below. Here's my card:
The challenges I'm entering this into are:
1. Magnolia-licious Highlites : Spring theme with acetate
2. Simon Says Stamp : Easter or Spring with some Bling (I've used glimmer mist on all flowers which are impossible to see in the pictures, and also stickles on Tilda)
3. Stamp Something : Distressing
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia stamp
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Thank you for visiting me and always leaving me such sweetness! Hope you have a wonderful crafting day!
xoxo...Elise


17 comments:
Elise, This is beautiful!! Love the card design and the details with that cute little Tilda.
hugs, Janiel
I love everything about it, totally rocks!
I can totally relate Elise, yesterday I was glued to Korean dramas all day, lol! Your card is gorgeous, you don't make cards, you make works of art! Just beautiful Elise!
wozer!!! I have no words....this is utterly amzing! what an incredible work of art! I just love it....you are so talented, thanks for the inspiration! Hugs Juls
Elise your card is sooooooo pretty hun, love everything, it's all beautiful
hugs Mandy xx
TANTALIZING!????!!! My gawd, that is funny, not saying his voice isn't, but that is one of those Red Lobster commercial words that makes me laugh!! Succulent, hehehehe. So whilst you snuck away from your movie to do a smidgeon of crafting you put this amazing piece of gorgeousness together?? Unbelievable!!! You've coloured this image wonderfully and I love that big lush bow, your flowers are fantabulous and I love the distressing you've done to your beeeeautiful papers. What's not to love about this, wonderful wonderful work!!
Hope you have a loverly day!!
Stephanne
Great card!
It looks like something transparent on the back! Unusual!
La Vikinga / Charlotta
I just love this style of card from you Elise. I might have to own this one! ;) It's so Gorgeous and unique! I LOVE! :) ~Chelsea
So beautiful! Love the soft colors and the flowers and ribbon are beautiful! Love the clear card too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
Your cards are just gorgeous! I love the pink and beige together. Also, I left you a little gift on my blog :)
Elise, your card is very stunning!!!
Lovely Tilda and great colouring.
I love your idea and the look.
Have a nice weekend, my dear.
Big Hugs, Mumur
Elise tsk tsk naughty girl gettin all wrapped up in Edward. LOL I don't blame ya sweeite!!!!
This card is rockin cute I just love the transparent style. The inking on the edges are way cool, looks almost burnt. Very sweet image. Good luck on your challenges.
Love Bonnie
Another beauty Elise. This sweet Tilda is such a cutie pie! Love the colors and that fabby satin ribbon. GORGEOUS as always!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
Gorgeous love the colours that you have chosen, the image is so sweet, and the bow is fab, hugs Pops x x x
your makes are STUNNING! i have really enjoyed looking at your blog and your creative make, just outstanding
sarah x
cute card. Love all the doodads.
Such a really beautiful card Elise!
I love the sweet image. The colouring and details are gorgeous.
Hugs, Swantje x
Post a Comment