Hey Friends! It's in the wee hours of the night, it's a little past midnight, so I will cut this short as I have to get up early with my rooster ... (my little son ... lol!).
I'm entering this card into Whiff of Joy Challenge #72. Thank you so much Bev for giving such a lovely sketch to play with! I enjoyed it truly!
Here is my card:

The Fun Stuff:
Image: Whiff of Joy (Elisabeth Bell)
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Color Pencils
Thank you so much for visiting me! Your comments totally make my day shine even brighter!
xoxo ... Elise

14 comments:
WoW, lovely card!!Beautiful colors, and what a decotation!!
Just love it!!!
;0)Gry-Beate
wow!! great image, love the colours and how you have added sparkle to your flowers!! such a stunning creation!! Hugs Juls
What a lovely easel card!!! Beautiful papers and fantastic vintage look!!! Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge!!
Hugs
Giò
Wow....fantastic card, Elise!!!!
I love details and the look.
You have coloured perfectly.
I love your work.
Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog.
Hugs, Mumur
Oh baby check it out!!! STUNNING!! Look at all the details. Good Golly your colors are soooo beautiful. I can just see the love and passion that goes into each and everything you create!
Fabulous dauling
Love ya Bon Bon
Elise ~ This is gorgeous! I am lov' the colors and DP! Super wonderful coloring in the image! This is incredible!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Holy smokes woman!!! Where on earth do you find the time to create one gorgeous project after another?? I LOVE THIS!!! Yes, I am yelling!!! The colours are terrific, like a delicious cranberry toffee biscotti, with a french vanilla mochiatta or some such sh@t... Gorgeous, love the warmth to it, the papers, flowers, image, every bit of it is exquisite!! Love the punch effect too!! Fun what a little cutting and folding can do!!
Hope you are having a sparkling week so far :)
Stephanne
Elise, Your card is so beautiful!!!! I'd love to know how you make your cards stand up like that.
This is really gorgeous love the sweet image and the colours that you have used, love easel cards and your is just fab big hugs Pops x x x
Hi Elise:-)
what a lovely card my friend!! I like the distressed edges:-) your image is colored beautifully!
Nice job
XMicheleX
Hello lovely lady, your card is gorgeous as always, love the image and beautifully coloured too, such pretty papers and embellies, love it.
Happy Easter, hope you have a fabby weekend
hugs Mandy xx
Oh my gosh Elise, this is stunning! The colour combo and all the detail are gorgeous!! How do you get that bow to look so PERFECT?! Oh my, I've giving up on that completely, I'm always fighting with my ribbons, those darn things never do what I want them to do, LOL!
Big Hugs, Naoual xx
This is so gorgeous! The flourish on the background image is so fantastic. I love that idea! Another beautiful card! ~Chelsea
Another work of art! I love the cool background you gave her witht he chalked flourishes! STUNNING! And her purple, sparkly wings are the perfec touch!! Love the vintage earthy tones you used for the layout combined with the pastels on the image. Such a gorgeous contrast! LOVE it!
Post a Comment