Hi Friends! Happy Monday to you! Wow, weeks are just whizzing by, it's a wonder I don't have whiplash. lol! I made the following card for The SugarBowl Challenge 30 - Kathy's Sketch, with the theme of Shabby Chic. Thank you so much Kathy for presenting such a lovely sketch to go along with a theme I love! And what gorgeous inspiration from all the DT's! Wow wow wow!
Here is my card:
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Sugar Nellie (Elisabeth Bell)
Paper: K&Co
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such kind comments! :) I always appreciate all of your visits!
xoxo...Elise


12 comments:
Gorgeous card Elise!! I am so glad you liked the sketch and theme!!
YOur papers are so pretty and I love what you did with the sketch! Perfect image as well!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!
:)Kathy
fabulous easle card!! Love the colours the fab distressed edges and of course those gorgeous gorgeous florals!! Hugs Juls
look at those lush gorgeous flowers, the added pearl strand is wonderful. Your distressing technique is so clean and crisp. I see something new every time I visit your blog. ~Chelsea
This card is amazingly stunning! Love her ! Those flowersa re gorgeous! The whole card in just simply, incredible!
I have something on my blog for you!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Ahhh, look at her, she's so sweet. Great job on the shabby chic--I have yet to do that and you did a wonderful job. Love your easel cards GF!
This is beautiful i love this image, and your papers and colours are perfect as always, the flowers look fab big hugs Pops x x x
WOW....it's absolutely fabulous, Elise!!!
I love all your details so spectacular and your colouring is perfectly!
Hugs, Mumur
So cute Elise! You have such a great eye for color and balance! Your layouts are so well thought out. Right down to the perfect clusters of flowers! Love your gorgeous coloring as always! Have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Beautiful card hunny, the image is adorable and the colours and embellies are gorgeous.
Congrats on your top 3 blinkie for WoJ, it will be the first of many, your cards are all so pretty
hugs Mandy xx
Gorgeous work Elise! It is my first time to visit your blog and I must say your cards are gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and just a wow of details! Have a wonderful day!
This is a stunner Elise! What an awesome card! Love all the details and flowers you've added and your coloring is superb!
Hugs,
Iris
Gosh woman, this is fantastic!!! I love the flowers you have paired together and arranged them so fabulously on top of that doily, LOVE IT, the soft papers let that beautifully coloured image pop, a wonderful treat for my eyes!!
Post a Comment