Hi Friends! Well, I have something beautiful to share with you ... something that I received in the mail today that made me giddy with delight! Stephanne surprised me by telling me I was her 100th follower and asked me to pick a stamp I'd like (which I chose Tilda with a Spoon), but she sent me an entire package full of lovely goodies! I tell you ... it was like a big Birthday gift! Just look at everything she put in here!! I can't stop gawking at these delightful treats!
But the most precious in the package was a STUNNING card that she made for me (which is in my crafting room sitting on my computer desk)! I've seen her cards on her inspiring blog before, and have always thought they were GORGEOUS! But to actually hold one of her creations in my hands, and get to see it in person ... whew! Let me tell you ... truly took my breath away! I just wish I could capture the beauty of this card in a photo!
You HAVE to go and visit her blog here! You'll spend quite a bit of time there gazing at everything ... just remember to pick your jaws off the floor every so often and remind yourself to blink your eyes! :) Oh and just a little tidbit of info on Stephanne ... she's a riot! Go visit her and when you read her posts ... she'll make you giggle your butt off!
Now look at this!!! Look at this card!!
Isn't this fantabulous?!!! With all my heart ... Thank you sooo very very much Stephanne! I absolutely positively LOVE everything you've so graciously given me! Truly!
Big Hugs,
Elise

7 comments:
Oh wow Elise you lucky girl, that's so sweet of Stephanne. Can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous goodies
hugs Mandy xx
Hiii Elise
Ohhh my, your goodies are adorable and this card... FANTASTIC! I am very happy that you received such wonderful gifts. Enjoy them!
BIG hugs and have already a nice weekend!
Pati
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! She is supper generous and so kindhearted! Her work is absolutely stunning, I'm a big fan of her work! Congrats Elise on receiving this wonderful package and even more, congrats on making a beautiful blog friend as well. ~Chelsea
Hahahahahaha, I was scrolling down my reader and saw the little picture and thought, "OMGosh, someone copied me!!" What a moron I am!!! You are too sweet, like I've told you before, I am really tickled that I got to send this out to YOU, you know the story, I got wonderful candy from someone totally fabulous in Blogland as her celebration candy for being her 100th follower, so then I knew what I had to do.... send candy to my 100th follower too :) And that was sweet wonderful you, so yahoo!!!
Elise, Whoo Hoo you go girl! Big Congratulations to you sweetie. You got some really awesome goodies. Oh and the card is just soooo precious. How sweet of Stephanne! I'll be sure to go visit her blog.
Hugs and love Bonnie
Wow...Elise, you received a fantastic card .... what luck !!!!!
It is a wonderful work, I'll go see her blog.
Big hugs, Mumur
woohoo! such great candy! can't wait to see what you make with these!
Post a Comment