Hey Friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Easter is right around the corner, which reminds me I have to buy my little guy a basket to go egg hunting. :)
Last year, I had bought some of those plastic eggs to hide from him, and he loved looking for them. Then he wanted to hide the eggs from me, so I let him. And he's sooo silly. He'd "hide" them where they were all VISIBLE ... like ... just sit them on the table in front of me. lol! So, I'd pretend like I didn't see them and say, "Hmmmm, now where did you hide those eggs?" And he's point to the eggs and giggle his butt off and say, "Right there! Right there mommy!" lol!
Aren't little kids the funniest things in the world?! The pureness of them just makes you sit and want to absorb it all in again.
Well, I'm entering the following card into Fussy and Fancy Challenge 7, which is Easter themed.
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Sugar Nellie (Elisabeth Bell)
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Hope you all have a great Monday and thank you for visiting me with such kind comments! :)
xoxo ... Elise

10 comments:
What a gorgeous card with a sweet image Elise! I love the papers and flowers you have used. Great colouring and stitching.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs, Swantje x
I love your flair! Your cards are always beautiful!
Elise your card is beautiful as always hunny, your colouring is perfect, and I love the image & flowers.
I so wish you lived near me and could teach me how to sew in straight lines, your stitching is fab hun
hugs Mandy xx
Love you card Elise, the colour combo is gorgeous and so is your colouring!!
Little kids really are funny, aren't they? Your story reminds me of when I play hide and go seek with my girls. I always have to pretend that I don't know where they are hiding, 'cuz they can't sit still and start giggling when they here me coming. LOL! Too cute!!
Hugs, Naoual xx
gorgeous!!! Love all the stitching detail!! Hugs Juls
Geez I guess you must be done with Edward cuz you sure are busy now.LOL Your card is so beautiful. Amazing colour combo. What a beautiful stamp which of course you colored in beautifully! Ahh.. and check out the lil bunny peekin hee hee so Cute!
Love Bon
Awwwww, would you look at that darling image, how sweet!!! And of course, your colouring brings it right off the paper!! The flowers are fabby and love those papers!! Look at all that gorgeous stitching, you've got yourself a trusted partner, while I have this ungrateful hunk of metal, she should take a lesson from yours I tell ya!!
Aren't they cute, waddling around the house looking for eggs!??!! My son did what yours did, left an egg smack-dab in the middle of the floor as the hiding place, I'll bet they are the same age, eh? I hope the weather is nice this year, we can venture out into the yard!!
I love hearing the stories of you and your son just as I love seeing your beautiful cards!
Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Easter challenge.
Gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment