Hey Friends! The other week I was very tickled pink and honored to have been chosen by the Delightful Sketches team to be a Guest DT on Digital Delights by Louby Loo! For my Guest DT card, I've used one of their digital images, and I chose Lara Ladybug. Isn't she just so darn cute?! Who can resist this little cutie patootie?! I put stickles on her spots to give her a little blingity bling. :)
Here is my card and don't forget to play along at Delightful Sketches! They have a wonderful group of sweet ladies with tons of talent!
The Fun Stuff:
Digital Image: Lara Ladybug by Digital Delights
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Thanks for visiting me! Hope you have a wonderful crafting day!
xoxo...Elise

6 comments:
what a cute ladybug! love your card! congrats on being a guest DT!
Yay, congrats Elise, I just knew you'd be part of a DT one day with your talent! Your card is adorable, great job!
so so so cute!!! Love the image, and the little sparkly dots..the colours are just so gorgeous and I lurve the floral detail!!!! gorgeous hon, love it!! Hugs Juls
Your card is so pretty, Elise!!!!
Ladybug is adorable and the details flowers are fabulous!
Big Hugs, mumur
OMGosh how stinking cute. That images is just the cutest. I absolutely love love the colours you chose. Beautiful job Elise. Your work is just amazing!
Love Bonnie
Ooooh Elise, this is so precious! If I found this cute ladybug in my garden I sure would want to keep her!!! Just darling! Congrats on the GDT position! Love this card!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX
Post a Comment