Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Sping!

*Update: I won Birdie Love Stamp Kit from Whiff of Joy!!!  Yayyy!  I'm so super ecstatic about this!  Have you seen these?!  They're precious!  Thank you so much to Debbie and everyone at Whiff of Joy ... I truly appreciate your generosity!  I'm excited to play with these lovelies!*

Hi Friends!  Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!  I'm going to keep this post quite short since it's a little past midnight again ... lol .. and I need to get to bed since my little one will be full of energy by 7am or so in the morning!  :)

I made this card to enter into the following challenges below:




The challenges are:
1.  Whiff of Joy :  Sketch
2.  Paper Sundaes :  Mulit-fold Easter or Spring card
3.  The Pink Elephant :  Anything Spring

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Whiff of Joy Elisabeth Bell
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prismacolor pencils

Thank you so much for visiting me!  Hope you have a great Tuesday! 
xoxo...Elise

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Ooh Elise this is such a beautiful card, such pretty colours and I love all the flower details.
Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ.
Debbie x

Mandy said...

Elise your card is sooooooooooo beautiful hun, love the colours you've used and all the gorgeous details.
Sweet dreams
hugs Mandy xx

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!!! this is just amazing!! Love your colours, your colouring is perfect and all that pearl detail is divine!! Hugs Juls

Murielle said...

WOW....It's absolutely stunning!!!!
I love the colours and look, Elise!
Beautiful details.
Big hugs, Mumur

Shirley N said...

Elise, you did it again--another gorgeous easel card. This layout is a stunner and I love the background of your image and your coloring. This is a beauty!!!

CarlaKH said...

This is just stunning! So beautiful. You make the nicest cards! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, talk about "sweet"! the flowers are all so lovely! Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! this is a work of art!
Your colouring is amazing! and I love all the details! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Renkata said...

Elise,
your card is so precious. Great colours .

Debbie said...

Hi Elise...just wanted to let you know that you won last weeks prize on the WOJ Challenge.
Hugs
Debbie x

Randi said...

Gorgeous Elise! I love the shape your frame her in! It's like looking through a window!! So cool!! Another amazing mix of colors and embellishments. The stitching is a perfect touch! And the swirls on the image blend in to the swirls on the card. Great flow! Love it!!

Christine said...

This is so beautiful! You paid so much attention to detail! Your image is gorgeous, and I love the flowers & pearls. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Elise Wowsie Wowzers. Stunning simply breath taking. All the details from stamping, coloring and choice of embellishments. Fabulous job. I so love how you shade around your image it makes it POP!
Love Bonnie