***UPDATE 6/30/11 I came in Top 5 at the TOMIC Challenge! Woot woot! Doing a happy jig! Thank you so much ladies! I am totally ecstatic!!!!***
Hello Friends! How are you all doing? I wanted to just drop in and do a super quick post for a card that I've made recently just for fun.
I would love to enter my card into:
TOMIC: Summer
Just Magnolia: Butterfly Theme (the lovely butterfly stickpin was given to me by a very dear friend! Thank you so much hun!!!)
TOMIC: Summer
Just Magnolia: Butterfly Theme (the lovely butterfly stickpin was given to me by a very dear friend! Thank you so much hun!!!)
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: Prima
Medium: Distress Inks
Thank you so much for visiting me! I always look forward and appreciate your kind comments! Hope you're all staying cool wherever you're at! :)
Hugs,
Elise
26 comments:
Dear Elise
Your card is so beautiful..., stunning..., love it !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo
WOW! This is so gorgeous!! Love the colors - and the coloring is amazing :)
Oh wow Elise, this is just beautiful. I love the colours and your colouring is really soft. I love it!
She sure is a beauty Elise, just like you!!! Everytime I look at your stitching, I'm just amazed at how perfect they are. I keep saying I have to try it out for myself but am kinda scared to, lol. Love your papers and your gorgeous flowers. You sure do know how to put a card together, just GORGEOUS!!!
Bravo pour votre superbe carte elle est MAGNIFIQUE !
OMG this is another stunner Elise, so soft and pretty, and sweet Tilda is beautifully coloured as always, I love everything.
Have a wondeful weekend lovely lady :)
hugs Mandy xx
What a beautiful card Elise (as always ! , I particularly like your colour combo and those flowers are just divine !!
Hugs, Sandra xx
OMG...Sweetie....this is BREATHTAKING! lOVE all the gorgeous panels and your beautiful Tilda is showcased and colored to perfection!
Your details are sheer perfection and make this a truly extraordinary card! YOU ROCK!!!!!
All I wanna do is have some fun... I won't sing, would not change anything to the weather this morning in Montreal... it pours! Hello Sweet Elise, your card is magic. It invites to reverie! I love the softness of your wonderful pastel palette, and the magnificient coloring of Tilda. She seems to enjoy herself surrounded by this gorgeous bouquet. Love the little butterfly charm. MAGIC! hUGS. and Have a nice day.
Wow! This card is stunning.The choice of papers, colours flowers make it just perfect. Thanks for sharing
Hugs julie
WOW STUNNING Elise,wonderful stitching and embellies!!!
Hugs xx
Wow, I see soft tulle peeking from your flower clusters...wow...love that! That butterfly pin is so pretty too. Another beautiful masterpiece!
Hugs and Love.
Oh my goodness Elise!! This is a STUNNER!!! Love your color combo and of course your beautiful flowers and elements!! I so stink at stitching...yours looks perfect!! SHEESH!! another brilliant one and just for fun is THE best thing!!! Enjoy your weekend my friend!! BIGGEST HUGS
A gorgeous card! I love the colours and what a lovely Magnolia, haven't seen her before! Magnificent details!
hugs, Marlies
And what fun she haves Elise! She is really adorable! Love the sparkling card!
Have a really great weekend!
Hugs Kristel
Oh your blog have fantastic cards, love all sweet colours you used !
xxx
This is stunning Elise, love the colours that you have used, so pretty. hugs rachxx
GORGEOUS! OMG, Elise, you have colored Tilda so beautifully with your DIs and your choice of colors are always so lovely together. Your embellies are always so perfectly laid out and it's also the combination of things you put together. This is a masterpiece with the soft colors. Have a wondeful weekend Sweetie!
Hugs, Cami
Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby
What an absolutely GORGEOUS card Elise! Your colouring is sooooooo beautiful. Love the adorable image and the wonderful mix of soft colours, beautiful papers and sweet flowers.
I love every detail on your beautiful work.
Have many thanks for your heartfelt comments.
Wishing you a happy day.
Big hugs, Swantje
OH...my dear Elise, your card is fabulous!!!
The look is great and the details are wonderful.
The colours and the combination of papers are splendid.
I love it!!!
Big hugs, my friend.
Murielle.
Good grief how did I miss this beauty. Oh ya I was hanging out with my Fairy. lol Anyhoo gorgeous card ooh ooh I just love this stamp she is sooooo cute! And those colors together are great. I just ordered more inks as my colors are limited. So thank you for the inspiration on colors!!!!! That little fence Maggie is perched on is so cute!!! Now I am really really excited to ink her up. Have a lovely day my Sunshine Girl.
Love Bonnie
Hi Elise,
A truly stunning card and such a beautiful colourway. Love this sweet Tilda and that cute butterfly stick pin.
hugs
Marion
WOWZER!!!!! this is so so stunning, love the image and the way you have coloured her ... I love the ribbon with the little embelishment and all your gorgeous flowers! such a work of art!! Hugs Juls
Congratulations to the Top 5 at TOMIC! I can see why your card was chosen this week, it´s so pretty and romantic and I just love the soft colours, the colouring and design!
have a nice evening!
Lillemor
Hello sweetie! I'm absolutely delighted to see that this beautiful creation has been (quite rightly!) given a Top 5 over at TOMIC! Well done, it's gorgeous! xx
Post a Comment