Hi Friends! Well, it seems as if the anticipation of Alice in Wonderland is building to a climax! I myself, LOVE Alice in Wonderland and I'm pretty excited about this new movie! Therefore, I just had to purchase a digi stamp with a sexy Alice, and this was the first digi I've colored. Must say ... I enjoyed it!! I was worried about the ink smearing .. but .. it's all GOOD! No smearing what so ever!
Well, I decided to make a different style card than most of my others, so I made an easel card. LOL!!!! Okay, I'm addicted to easel cards ... I can't help it!! ANYWAY, I'm entering the following card into 3 challenges listed below, but first, here's my card:
I know the background papers look more green, but in person, it's actually more bluish with hints of green on the edges. And these are a couple of the papers that I have in my blog candy up for grabs.
Here's the 3 Challenges I'm entering this into:
1. Friday Sketchers : sketch
2. Simon Says Stamp : vintage with flowers
3. Cute Card Thursday : ribbon - tastic
The Fun Stuff:
Digi Image: Sassy Studio Designs
Paper: Prima
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Thanks for stopping by to visit me and leaving such kind comments that make my day! :)
xoxo...Elise


10 comments:
Gorgeous card Elise, love the image, the colours, the embellies, and your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx
Gorgeous card, love the sassy image and the fab colours.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card Elise! Your coloring is stunning!
Elise! Rockin card. I absolutely Love this image she is way too cute. Oh if I could only host a party and look like that. LOL
Fantastic job and good luck on your challenges.
Luv Bonnie
WoW...fab card! Beautiful colouring. Luv the layout. Good luck on your challenges.
xoxo,
Lori
Wow....Elise, your card is very gorgeous!!!!
I love the look!!!!!
Your image is so pretty and the colours are fabulous.
Hugs, Mumur
This is stunning, i love the image how gorgeous is she and your colours are amazing honey, big hugs Pops x
Wow Elise, your card is just gorgeous. Love the image and a fab easel card!
Clairex
Gorgeous card! And I love your image!♥
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!
Hugs,
Aud
Wow, Elise! You colored your Alice/Mad Hatter so incredible-y AWESOME!! Love this detailed layout, too! The colors are all just perfect! LOVE it!
Post a Comment