Saturday, June 19, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop Winner!

Hey Friends!  Happy Saturday! I wanted to pop in and congratulate Mina as the random winner of the cute  Clowning Around stamp from Belles 'n Whistles!!!!

Thank you so much to ALL of you who took part in our Belles 'n Whistles 'Forever Young' Blog Hop!  We truly appreciate all of your excitement over the new release and for making this so much FUN!  And also thank you so much for leaving my DT sisters, Guest DT's and myself so much sweetness on our creations that we so enjoyed making!  :)

Don' forget that you still have time to pre-order your new Forever Young collection before Summer goes on vacation.  Then ordering will resume on July 6th.

Thank you so much to Summer, owner of  Belles 'n Whistles, for such a generous giveaway and letting us all take part in such FUN!!!  And thank you to the most talented Elisabeth Bell for always creating and capturing our hearts with such heart-warming images!!!

Hope you all have a LOVELY day and please don't forget to join us in our weekly Belles 'n Whistles challenges!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Mina said...

I still cant believe I won its fantastic and how lucky am I that its my fav of the new release too....wwwwhhhhhoooohhhhhh thank you so much Elise
Mina xxx