Monday, June 14, 2010

You Arrrrrr The Best!

Hey Friends!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that Monday is treating you kindly!  :) 

This week at The Beary Scrap blog we have the theme of Navy, Turquoise and Lime!  Yummy!  I know, I know, I threw in a bit of pink ... ooops!  I meant to color her flag blue, but ... the pink automatically landed in my hand.  So pink sail it is!  LOL!

Here's my card:



The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia Tilda
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils
Other:  Distress Ink, Kaisercraft Pearls

I'm also entering this card into:
1.  Friday Sketchers : sketch (thank you so much for the lovely design!)

Don't forget that tomorrow is a new challenge at the The Beary Scrap blog!  Come on and join us why don't 'cha?!!  See ya there!  :)

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Elise

9 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Oh Sweetie, I love your pirate girl!!! I love the added satin flourishes!! they look wonderful with the sketch:-) very nicely done:-)
Hugs
Michele

Janiel/ janny said...

Stunning sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a great week, Janiel

Gry-Beate said...

What a beautiful card, and youre colouring is just amazing!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Sunshine! Wow-weee your card is awesome. Gosh you have the cutest images ever. I love this one. Check out her cute lil' pirate boots and skull flag. Oh man she really is cute!!!! Your papers are beautiful and I'm drooling over your flowers. Fabulous job my sweetie pie!
Love Bonnie

Shirley N said...

She is a sweetheart, soooo cute holding her pink flag--love it! Your coloring is gorgeous Elise, great job on your card!!! Have a wonderful week!

Murielle said...

Hi Elise!
Your card is very gorgeous!
Beautiful design and colours.
I love it!!!!!
Have a nice week, my dear.
Big Hugs, Mumur

Melanie-Jane said...

Hi Elise,
What a sweet card. I love the colour combo and your flowers are beautiful. Interesting sketch too.
Have a good day.
Melanie

Tammy said...

This is an awesome card....Love the papers you chose...Neat design too!
smiles...
Tammy

stephanne said...

Shiver me timbers, this is a fantastical creation, I love the corners you've added to this and the colours look great together, the papers and flowers are delectable and and and and and, fantastic work, she needed just a smidge of pink me thinks, so that accident you had with the pink jumping into your hand, well, that's great, lol!!
Have a happy Wednesday!!
Stephanne