Monday, June 21, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles Pink, White & Brown Challenge

Hey Friends!  Hope this is a start to a lovely week for you and you had a most WONDERFUL weekend!  This week at Belles 'n Whistles, creative Audhild gave us the delightful challenge of using colors pink, white and brown!  Ohhhh how yummmmmy!  I love that mix of colors!

And this challenge went perfectly for the image that I've used, Eden with Teddy.  Gasp!  How PRECIOUS is she?!!!!  Oh how much I love her!  And did you see the entire Forever Young Collection?!  Isn't this collection just the most SWEETEST?!!!  sigh ... they are all sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!  I love each and every single image!!!! 

Don't forget that Summer will be on vacation from June 23 - July 5th .. so, place your order NOW if you'd like your stamps to ship prior to her vacation!  If not, you can resume ordering on July 6th when the store re-opens.

Well, here is my card:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Eden with Teddy from Belles 'n Whistles.  Image designed by Elisabeth Bell.
Papers:  MME & K&Co.
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I hope you'll join us this week for "Pink, White and Brown" Challenge at Belles 'n Whistles blog!!!  Come on!  Let's make it a date!  And don't forget to place your orders for the new and exciting Forever Young Collection!

Big Hugs,

20 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG hun this is so beautiful, love the image, paper and embellies, it's so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Kras said...

Very sweet kiss has become

Alice said...

Lovely card, so sweet!
Alice

Juls said...

wow...so soft an pretty!! a really beautiful card, I love it!! Hugs Juls

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohhhh wow.. amazing! LOVE the vintage feeling and the colors are SO adorable! The image is beautiful and soooo well colored (as always :o) )
And not to forget the wonderful design papers you used.. *sigh*
yes.. you did it again: a fabulous, gorgeous creation - just perfect!
{hugs} Sylvia

Bobbi said...

This is so precious. Love the flowers.

Chelsea said...

Oh yes, the image is so Precious!
and I love her pretty pink dress.
Those are gorgeous papers Elise. :)
Luv,
Chelsea

D said...

I love this card!!! The image is so sweet and I love that you used soft colors on it to make it more vintage like. Awesome!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your card is gorgeous i love the image really super sweet, gorgeous colours and embellies too, big hugs Pops x x x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Elise!!!!I am gasping with delight. This card is too precious for words. OMG I love the image she is so cute. I love her hair colour it's very beautiful. WOW-ZA baby this is awesome. Ahhhh I'm loving all the details. The papers you chose are STUNNING!
I love and want the entire new collection of Forever Young! These do certainly tug at the heart strings.
Love Bonnie

Murielle said...

OH...Elise, your card is very fantastic!!!!
I love your design so perfect.
Lovely image and colours.
Have a great week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

stephanne said...

Oh my precious sugar lumpkins, this is divine!!! That image is awwwwww, so darn cute, makes me want to pick her up and squeeze her, then I have to laugh a little, if it were my little bubby in the image, he'd be shaking his finger and arguing with the bear, lol!! The colours are dreamy together and what do my eyes see but a button!!! Woohoo!!!

Wellllllll, you've done it again, made me want to empty my wallet over at bNw!!
Hugs,
Stephanne

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh Elise, this is just GORGEOUS, and those colors are by far my favorite! How I LOVELOVELOVE this! This image is just precious and you colored it so beautifully! Great job Elise!!! Have a wonderful day my dear!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! Luv the fab paper.

xoxo,
Lori

Jacilynn said...

stunning! I LOVE it. gorgeous details.
x

Anki said...

I love the softness to this card. It's perfect! Sending you warm hugs from Sweden (still waiting for the Summer ;-) Kramis - Anki

Anonymous said...

Elise this is just gorgoeus!!!! I love evertything about it!!! The image is so sweet and your mix of details and papers are perfect! Such a pretty card!!
And yes that was one of the sheets from the derailed train!! LOL I have played it smart and didn't get anymore!! I will wait awhile I think!! LOL
Have a great week!
:)Kathy

KarenB said...

Precious is definitely the word! What an amazing colour combo too, so soft and pretty.

Sandra said...

This is really sweet. I like the colors and all he flowers on your card and these background papers fit perfectly to your card (looks almost 3D on the photo.
Hugs Sandra

Shirley N said...

She is adorable and she's all MINE!!! Thank you soooo much Elise, I LOVELOVELOVE her!!!